MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
MVP+
Ratings
OH MY GOD I LOVE SUPER MARIO GALAXY

Anywho, I will be giving this a +1. The theme is unoriginal as there are several mario related maps. The build is really accurate compared to the original Good Egg Galaxy, and it is really well done. You even included the launch star and Dino Piranha <3 (My nintendo nerdiness is coming out a bit yikes). I believe this map fits the easy difficulty and I really hope your map gets accepted so that I can do this course like a million times.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Chwan

MVP
VIP+
Mapper
Chwan
Chwan
MVP
Ratings
141 7
+1 from me as well. Would love to see this kind of map concept in the game. Goodluck m8.

noctqrns

Mod+ | Map Judge
Moderator+
Helper
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
Hey ChrisATX,

I'm going to give your map a +1
The theme isn't original since Katrina already mentioned there are lots of Mario maps. The build is really good and well done, as well as being accurate from what you were trying to base it off of.
The parkour is good, you added the parkour into the build very well, as there were little to no floating jumps, so in that aspect, you did that really well. The parkour is pretty varied, I would suggest maybe in the future looking into using more unique blocks in your jumps, but that wasn't a huge problem and was still done very well. I also thing it is well suited to the easy difficulty.

Good luck! :)

Tasses

MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tasses
Tasses
MVP
Ratings
380 17
Hey Chris, I'm happy to tell you your map has been accepted!

The theme is decently unoriginal, it's a bit like Mario though so be careful next time. The build is great, even if they are floating islands, it is attractive. The parkour is very good, it's varied and fits the difficulty, I also really like the concept. Good job.

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.