Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
hi. i'm hubbo.
i like music, especially rap, metal, edm, and indie.
i play under the username 'starrysilas'
uh yeah

bye xd
Hoi Hubbo!
Welcome to the forums, hope to see around and have a good time here! (I’m sure you will c: )
I love your taste in music, I would love to know what bands or artists you like, and maybe favorite songs you may have. :D
Hope to see you in-game, I’ll definitely try to see you and look for you while I’m on!

¡Hope you have a good day!

Ratings
Thank you for all the warm welcomes everyone!
Welcome to the forums :)

I hope to see you around in-game at some point! You should *definitely* try out Olympus if you’re into prison servers.
I do like Prison gamemodes, I will take you up on that. Thank you for the recommendation good sir
Hoi Hubbo!
Welcome to the forums, hope to see around and have a good time here! (I’m sure you will c: )
I love your taste in music, I would love to know what bands or artists you like, and maybe favorite songs you may have. :D
Hope to see you in-game, I’ll definitely try to see you and look for you while I’m on!

¡Hope you have a good day!
If we're being specific, my favourite band/artist/collective is Death Grips (my avatar is the cover for their album Bottomless Pit, btw). I also listen to a lot of Tyler, The Creator, Kanye, System Of A Down, TØP, Porter Robinson and Moe Shop. There are a fuck ton of others but I can't be asked to put each and every one here lol

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I do like Prison gamemodes, I will take you up on that. Thank you for the recommendation good sir
I look forward to seeing you on there! Ma’am* ;)