Good farming map?

maddiemaid

VIP+
maplebun_
maplebun_
VIP+
Ratings
in all seriousness, the maps that i tend to farm are only really Random because of its simplicity and it's so unbelievably easy. with pegs + any speed, the 3+1s and quads are so unbelievably easy. the only difficult jump is the minecart, and even then, if you have a good mouse, super easy to spam click.

Ratings
Farm that map called blorgHead or something, its a hard map and you can complete it in like 1 minute, so around 3600 mana per hour if u speedrun it.

Ratings
Another insane map I didn't see mentioned on this thread is TheTardis. This was the first insane I completed and is very simple, consisting of many ladder and fence jumps. ISS is also a manageable insane that's good for farming.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I mean Stitch is pretty good in my opinion, it's very quick even though its an easy map.

Daanothy

PATRON
Daannnnnnn
Daannnnnnn
ELITE
Ratings
14 2
I'm using rythm as farming map, its a medium map but with speed its easy to speedrun (Its not the best farming map, but its good enough for me)

HeyImTsuki

Ratings
a really good map to farm for me and its really easy is Decrescendo its really easy and really rewarding when you get the hang of it!

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
I have many farm maps, I'll list a few.
Expert Quarry, Can be a bit of a tricky map, there's quite a few neos and there is also a +1 ladder tower.
Hard HauntedForest, Is a pretty simple map, not many quads, isn't too long, only one neo and is good if you're just starting out.
Hard MandMs, Has a double neo at the start and a few neups, if you can do cross neos better than a neup or a double neo do quarry instead.
Hard Clouds, a bit of a longer map but the jumps are super smooth if you want to momemtum them, there's also quite a few headhitters but I have a plot setup just to practice headhitters.
Expert City, Quite an easy map if you're good at cross neos, it's short and there are no double neos or neups.
Insane Panda, Can be a little hard if you aren't good at catching ladders around corners, other than that it's pretty easy.
Expert Greatfox, Another map with lots of different kinds of neos, If you love doing neos Greatfox can be fun.

If you want to practice a few jumps do /plot v TheExodus_ and read the signs.
I dont recommend city as it got buffed and became really unfun to play

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
I normally farm Luigi because it's the shortest insane and has fairly easy jumps.

I suggest you to try farming "Creeper" if you want to farm some easy maps, it's probably the shortest (and pretty easy) easy, after if you want harder, I suggest you in Medium "MushroomLand" (Really easy medium, but pretty long), "Colors" or "BlueVSOrange" on hard (Both long but really easy for hards), "OceanWaves", "Random" or "GoldMinePK" (They are all pretty easy, OceanWaves is maybe slightly longer, but the end of Random and GoldMinePK are pretty annoying), and "Panda" is probably the best for an Insane farmable map (One of the easiest and pretty short insane)
Oh, im going to need to check iut some of these maps

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
I like the expert Random. The jumps are super easy the only thing that can be a bit tricky at least for me is that the checkpoints are a little far apart and the map is on the longer side but you can just turn speed on and lament most of it.