Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Okay, so I'm on a tight budget because hey my parents don't like feeding my gaming addiction. Anything I want has to be spent with my OWN money. On top of that, it cannot be violent. (Idk how I convinced my parents to let me play MC) So no FPS shooter games (I would probably die within two seconds anyways lmao). For the most part, I like multiplayer games, currently I have Trove, and Slime Rancher. (Slime Rancher isn't multiplayer...) I also kinda like RPG?? But... again nothing too graphic I would like to keep my brain cells... (and my sanity).
If ya'll could suggest some good games either free or low cost, that'd be great. (I do have Steam, so if there any good decent free games lmk)
Edit: Yes, I used to thrive off of mobile games... like candy crush, but we do not speak of that...

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey!

I'm kind of a gamer so I know a fair amount of games. Idk what platform you'd play on. If you play on the ps4, Horizon Zero Dawn is a really good game. It's not really an fps but you do shoot people with a bow sometimes. It's not too graphic in my opinion but... I'm used to some really graphic stuff. A Game I really loved is Danganronpa. It's a kind of story game, so you can sit back and play it relaxed. It does involve murders that you have to investigate but the blood is bright pink and it's a cartoon styled game. You could always check a trailer or something. I do know a lot more games but I'm generally more drawn to games with a bit more violence.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hey!

I'm kind of a gamer so I know a fair amount of games. Idk what platform you'd play on. If you play on the ps4, Horizon Zero Dawn is a really good game. It's not really an fps but you do shoot people with a bow sometimes. It's not too graphic in my opinion but... I'm used to some really graphic stuff. A Game I really loved is Danganronpa. It's a kind of story game, so you can sit back and play it relaxed. It does involve murders that you have to investigate but the blood is bright pink and it's a cartoon styled game. You could always check a trailer or something. I do know a lot more games but I'm generally more drawn to games with a bit more violence.
Thank you for the suggestions! I mostly play PC games, but my laptop is kinda crappy.... I do however have an XBOX-360 but I prefer my computer even if it's a piece of crap.
I do not have a PS4 :(

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
have u ever played wizard 101 cuz that shit was fire

Ratings
I may be thinking in old terms, but I'm used to playing games, board games that develop the brain.
Chess is a classic game that develops logical thinking, memory, and concentration.

Sudoku is a puzzle game that requires logical thinking and problem-solving skills.

Lego Constructors is a game that helps develop spatial thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills.

Rubik's Cube is a puzzle game that requires logical thinking, spatial awareness and problem-solving skills.

Online brain training games such as Lumosity, Elevate, and Peak are apps that offer a wide variety of games and exercises to practice various brain functions such as memory, concentration, logical thinking, etc.

Thiaguetete

MVP
Thiaguetete
Thiaguetete
MVP
Ratings
I've always enjoyed and found a good low-key and entertaining game on Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
genshin impact..............

Nikkobee

Mod | Olympus
nikkobee
nikkobee
Patron
Ratings
47 1
With the steam summer sale going on there's some good games on sale. (all $ amounts in USD)
  • Stray: 10/10 wish I could forget everything and play it again. CATS. $22.49
  • Halo - Master Chief Collection: Classic, fun, pew pew. $9.99
  • Payday 2: Very fun if you have some friends to play with, DLC is really cheap too. $0.99
  • Farcry 3/5/New Dawn: Good story game with good elements of combat. Bundles for $19.49
  • Farcry 6: ^ $14.99
  • Brawlhalla: Super smash style platform brawl game. FREE!
  • Life is Strange (literally any of them): Very fun choice based story games that hit you in the feels: $12.76-$23.99
  • It Takes Two: Fun co-op puzzle game and only one person has to own the game! $15.99
  • Firewatch: Single player mystery game set in the wilderness, stunning views. (hits you in the feels imo) $4.99