got ban no reason

Thunder_wow

ELITE
Thunder_wow
Thunder_wow
ELITE
Ratings
Hi i was in kit pvp and i was fighting someone in duel and i got banned for no reason i was on lunar and got banned my name in game Thunder_wow i hope some mod see it as soon as possible

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Hello,
It appears you were banned by the anti-cheat. If you believe the anti-cheat was wrong and you were not using any disallowed mods I suggest you make a ban appeal HERE. I suggest being honest and supplying any possible evidence that could help with your case.
Remember to be patient as staff work through appeals as fast as they can.

Have a great day,
TeamJacob

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I believe you. Manacubes anti cheat false bans people all the time.
Of course it’s not perfect, it will need continuous tweaking, and will have errors here and there - staff and devs are working constantly to patch any bugs with it and find potential exploits/ways it is false banning. If it can be recreated, it is often fixed. False bans don’t happen too often for certain hacks, but you just strike me as the type of person to dislike and belittle anything relating to ManaCube for the sake of it. It’s just unnecessary, and really not every post has to be about your feelings towards the server.

broooo i swear to god i wasn't hacking like i swear to god i was dueling and got ban from this weirdo anticheat
I see you’ve submitted your appeal, a member of KitPvP staff will be able to look into your ban for you and get back to you from there as soon as possible. :D

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
Of course it’s not perfect, it will need continuous tweaking, and will have errors here and there - staff and devs are working constantly to patch any bugs with it and find potential exploits/ways it is false banning. If it can be recreated, it is often fixed. False bans don’t happen too often for certain hacks, but you just strike me as the type of person to dislike and belittle anything relating to ManaCube for the sake of it. It’s just unnecessary, and really not every post has to be about your feelings towards the server.

I see you’ve submitted your appeal, a member of KitPvP staff will be able to look into your ban for you and get back to you from there as soon as possible. :D
Don't assume things about me. I like things about this server and dislike things about this server as well. They're called opinions and don't patronize me for confirming to the person who was potentially false banned that the anti cheat does indeed false ban people.

Zithmane

MVP
Zithmane
Zithmane
MVP
Ratings
16 1
The same thing happened to me few days ago, got false banned by the Anti cheat while fighting somebody, and i was on Lunar Client

Last edited: