Got ELITE rank free just got it did a player gift it?

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
Guys, it didn't occur to me to post this till now but back in...like october 2021? So yea, around then I got a FREE ELITE RANK!!!

Story on what happened that day:

I was casually talking to my 3rd resident in my new town in the towny sub-server, Minery City. While chatting about our brick supply, my username suddenly changed into "VIP+ craftmaster1802" I asked in global who gave it to me, but no response. Everyone was puzzled but congratulated me. I sat pondering, but my friend went back to the discussion of our bricks and andesite supply (the material we make our town roads with). After a few minutes, my tag suddenly became ELITE and this time I wasn't gonna let it go, 'cause it was the highest rank besides PATRON (which I dont really consider a rank cause it's promotional). I kept asking the chat who gave it but everyone was puzzled! No one came forward and said "I gave it to you :)" so...free ELITE rank!

The interesting thing is that /kit, /pv and all other perks worked!

Note to admins: do NOT remove my ELITE rank, I beg you!!!!!! It's the only good thing I'm having on me right now!!!!

Also admins if it is possible plz see who did this I want to thank him and possibly repay him in the form of cubits (though I only have 0.24 cubits, I'll manage) Thanks!

If this is a glitch, please dont delete my ranK!!!!!

Btw I saw in the manacube.com store that you can gift ranks to players? The guy may have used that.

Thank You Manacube!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
348 107
Guys, it didn't occur to me to post this till now but back in...like october 2021? So yea, around then I got a FREE ELITE RANK!!!

Story on what happened that day:

I was casually talking to my 3rd resident in my new town in the towny sub-server, Minery City. While chatting about our brick supply, my username suddenly changed into "VIP+ craftmaster1802" I asked in global who gave it to me, but no response. Everyone was puzzled but congratulated me. I sat pondering, but my friend went back to the discussion of our bricks and andesite supply (the material we make our town roads with). After a few minutes, my tag suddenly became ELITE and this time I wasn't gonna let it go, 'cause it was the highest rank besides PATRON (which I dont really consider a rank cause it's promotional). I kept asking the chat who gave it but everyone was puzzled! No one came forward and said "I gave it to you :)" so...free ELITE rank!

The interesting thing is that /kit, /pv and all other perks worked!

Note to admins: do NOT remove my ELITE rank, I beg you!!!!!! It's the only good thing I'm having on me right now!!!!

Also admins if it is possible plz see who did this I want to thank him and possibly repay him in the form of cubits (though I only have 0.24 cubits, I'll manage) Thanks!

If this is a glitch, please dont delete my ranK!!!!!

Btw I saw in the manacube.com store that you can gift ranks to players? The guy may have used that.

Thank You Manacube!
Shouldn't post stories in the suggestion forum :)

Last edited: