Greetings!

Ratings
Hi All,

My name is DavidThePowerful (David) for anyone who sees me in game. It is a simple name but I am a simple person. I am a 19 year old currently in college. (Well online college for the rest of this semester...COVID-19). I started playing MC a long time ago (I was 11 I think) with my friends and they stopped...but I didn't so here I am! I hope to see a majority of you around on the server and would like to get to know you. I am CST so if you are in that TimeZone that is when I am most likely to see you. I do have a discord @DavidThePowerful#0960 if you want to chat...I'd be down. I do vc frequently (not a lot as I used to though) but since I am home now from college it is more awkward because I do not want my parents to be like "Who are you talking to?!?!?" and me have to explain the whole "I am playing on a server and talking to people." Well If you have read this far you have the dedication to get to know me so come find me and let me get to know you!

https://prnt.sc/rr938n <- Cool picture I got of the hub! (It was too large to directly post here)

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Hello David!

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums, glad to have you here and see some of your future posts! If I ever see you in a voice chat I'll have to hop in and talk to you. Completely relate with the whole parents thing as well haha.

My name is Madison and I'm currently 17! Been playing Minecraft since around 2013 :O and currently staffing on ManaCube since August 2019! Corona is super duper sad but it gives me a chance to get a ton of stuff done haha.

Hope to hear back from you and hopefully see you in game/on the forums more!

Madison

Savvo

ELITE
Savvo
Savvo
ELITE
Ratings
Hi David!
You seem like a very nice person as ive seen you in game! I think you’ll really fit in here!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Welcome, David to the forums! I hope your feeling welcomed and are having a great time, if you ever need anything feel free to ask, I'm always happy to help :)