Grieks's Introduction

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Hey guys! I am an avid lover of parkour and prisons so I hope to see you guys on those servers! I also think I might try some Islands even though I don't consider myself the best builder. This seems like a large and welcoming community and I also hope to get to know a few of you!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi Grieks! It's nice to see you getting active on the forums!

Welcome to the community! As you know I go by Kayla and I moderate on Olympus! I've seen you multiple times on Olympus and cant wait to see you even more. I will also encourage you to stop by our community discord if you haven't yet, it's a fun and.... well... weird place. You obviously have good taste in servers an I'm sure you'll find a grouping of players to be around <3

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Well hiya there Grieks! I'm a frequenter in parkour and go by the name of pat, hope to catch you there sometime. ManaCube has a great and close-knit community that I hope you become a member of, just make sure to ignore the edgelords and bigoted people and you'll have a great time. :)

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Well hiya there Grieks! I'm a frequenter in parkour and go by the name of pat, hope to catch you there sometime. ManaCube has a great and close-knit community that I hope you become a member of, just make sure to ignore the edgelords and bigoted people and you'll have a great time. :)
Agreed. There are always those people out there though and there's a handy /ignore feature in case they become too bothersome.

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Hi Grieks! It's nice to see you getting active on the forums!

Welcome to the community! As you know I go by Kayla and I moderate on Olympus! I've seen you multiple times on Olympus and cant wait to see you even more. I will also encourage you to stop by our community discord if you haven't yet, it's a fun and.... well... weird place. You obviously have good taste in servers an I'm sure you'll find a grouping of players to be around <3
Ah one of the real Kayla's. ManaCube is really well done. At first I wasn't sure if I would stay but it didn't take long for me to know I didn't need to look any further. Especially since Olympus is a fraction of what's offered.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Welcome to ManaCube, and also to the forums! I see you’ve got a great taste in servers ;)

In all seriousness though, I hope you enjoy your time on Olympus and ManaCube as a whole. We’re a crazy, but very friendly and welcoming bunch, so I don’t doubt that you’ll be able to make friends quickly.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Welcome to Manacube! I like your taste in servers lol (Not biased because of parkour; I actually did play Olympus for like a week).
Just like in Olympus, us parkourists are a bit crazy too but we will welcome you into our little parkour family with open arms.
Hope to see you around! <3

Lunarieen

Lunarieen
Lunarieen
Ratings
Hiya Greiks, I am a creative builder and I go by many names. I hope to see you around and remember to have fun with us on ManaCube

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Welcome to ManaCube, and also to the forums! I see you’ve got a great taste in servers ;)

In all seriousness though, I hope you enjoy your time on Olympus and ManaCube as a whole. We’re a crazy, but very friendly and welcoming bunch, so I don’t doubt that you’ll be able to make friends quickly.
Thanks it seems as though everyone agrees lol. This seems as good a place as any to start making those friends.

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Welcome to Manacube! I like your taste in servers lol (Not biased because of parkour; I actually did play Olympus for like a week).
Just like in Olympus, us parkourists are a bit crazy too but we will welcome you into our little parkour family with open arms.
Hope to see you around! <3
Oh I plan to dominate parkour soon I have a completion-ist personality which will drive me crazy if I don't finish those levels.

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Hiya Greiks, I am a creative builder and I go by many names. I hope to see you around and remember to have fun with us on ManaCube
I hope to see you around too! Although I'm not much of a builder