Grinding issues

Ratings
Does anyone know if there's a way to quickly kill mobs without the entire stack disappearing? Its pretty annoying when I'm in a perfect position where a blaze dies every time I click but then like 15 blazes into my stack of like 30k blazes just disappears. Anything I'm doing wrong or is this just a glitch?

Chops19975

MVP+
Chops19975
Chops19975
MVP+
Ratings
Does anyone know if there's a way to quickly kill mobs without the entire stack disappearing? Its pretty annoying when I'm in a perfect position where a blaze dies every time I click but then like 15 blazes into my stack of like 30k blazes just disappears. Anything I'm doing wrong or is this just a glitch?
What's the custom enchants on your weapon as that may be the cause?

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
It has been a well known glitch that mobs just disappear after a few hits, and I am not quite sure why. It might have something to do with the mob plugin that they already have, as it was doing this in Season 7 too.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi IloveWhataburger,
You have to kill at a rate of like 2 mobs a second right now. Othewise it will bug out.

Geshultz

Ratings
Unfortunately, if you kill mobs too fast, the whole stack disappears. So, try to lower your kill rate just by a few milliseconds to prevent that.