Group Building Grades

xCn

MVP+
xCn
xCn
MVP+
Ratings
Very recently I've been noticing a lot of grades in creative thankfully, which only leads me to wonder if we could do group builds for a grade. I read this idea in the creative discord text channel earlier and I thought it would be cool to be graded with a partner or maybe a group of 3 or 4. I think this would encourage people in the creative server to work together to make something better than a lag plot or just have more fun working towards big goal, I can understand how when one person gets graded they have the grade displayed in front of their IGN so I don't know exactly where we could put group project grades. Maybe if the 2 people who wanted to build a plot together were both C rank and they built a B rank plot together they could both have a B in front of their name, but it would also be hard to tell who puts in more work and things of that nature. I have no idea how the plugin for the grades work but this was just an idea I though everyone on the forums should know about.
Thoughts?

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Very recently I've been noticing a lot of grades in creative thankfully, which only leads me to wonder if we could do group builds for a grade. I read this idea in the creative discord text channel earlier and I thought it would be cool to be graded with a partner or maybe a group of 3 or 4. I think this would encourage people in the creative server to work together to make something better than a lag plot or just have more fun working towards big goal, I can understand how when one person gets graded they have the grade displayed in front of their IGN so I don't know exactly where we could put group project grades. Maybe if the 2 people who wanted to build a plot together were both C rank and they built a B rank plot together they could both have a B in front of their name, but it would also be hard to tell who puts in more work and things of that nature. I have no idea how the plugin for the grades work but this was just an idea I though everyone on the forums should know about.
Thoughts?
Hi, xCN
All grades are done manually by a staff member. Meaning it could be possible if they added a command for indicating multiple people worked on it together.

Geshultz.

Ratings
I agree with you Jack. I have wanted to build with my friends on manacube and then have it be graded instead of it all to come to a waste.

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
The one problem with this idea is exactly what you said, we wouldn't know who put more effort into it. Players can say it was both of them but in reality one could've done 95% of the plot and the other player 5% which wouldn't be fair for the one who did less to get a the same grade for something they didn't put effort into.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
The one problem with this idea is exactly what you said, we wouldn't know who put more effort into it. Players can say it was both of them but in reality one could've done 95% of the plot and the other player 5% which wouldn't be fair for the one who did less to get a the same grade for something they didn't put effort into.
Hi Christilan,
Actually there is a way figure out the amount of effort by doing the tracking of what blocks have been placed/destroyed. That could be put with /p info to give an idea of how many blocks have been broken or placed by another percent relative to total number of blocks placed/destroyed. This plugin would only be activated when a player is /p trusted to save on lag/server space.

Geshultz

xCn

MVP+
xCn
xCn
MVP+
Ratings
I appreciate your comment :)

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
This would be a really cool idea, on another creative server i've been on, they had a plugin to see who place what, just like /co i. I feel like maybe it could be a seperate ranking system with perhaps numbers instead of letters which would indicate it was a group grade.