Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi, everyone in today's guide we'll be covering cubits what they are and how to use them.

Q. What are Cubits?
A.
Cubits are in game currency that can be used to purchase things from the donate store. Each 1.00 cubits is worth 1 US dollar in the store. The commands to do with cubits can be viewed by doing /cubits help. The store can be viewed by doing /buy or going to the website and clicking on Shop in top right hand corner as seen in screenshot below:
1564856185773.png

Q. How do I get Cubits?
A.
There are currently 5 ways to get cubits. The 5 ways as following at:

1. Voting
A player can vote to get cubits, however it is important to note to get the cubits you must be online at the server at the time of voting. A player can vote by doing /vote or clicking on vote to get to the voting page at the top of the website. Each vote link will grant 0.01 cubit per link. Thought this reward is doubled whenever there is a double reward weekend.

2. Gary
A player can get access to Gary by linking their discord account to their minecraft account. A player can link their discord account by doing /discord then go into the sync channel and type !sync (number given by /discord) to link the account to their discord account. After doing that a player will be able to do /gary or right cick gary the mob to get access to the daily rewards. Every seven days a player collects the daily rewards (must play at least 1 hour a day to get it) a player can get .5 cubits. The screen of /gary as seen below clicking on the clock will bring up daily rewards.
1564862166659.png

3. Winning Cubits from Purchasing an event Key
A person can buy event keys from the store for 3.75 cubits or 3.75 US dollars that occur normally around holidays like Halloween or Christmas. A person can use their keys at /warp treasure on most servers that have keys available for purchase. The person has a chance to win 4 Cubits from the chest from using the key.

4. Being top in something at end of season or monthly.
The top 5 people with the most votes at every month will get 20 cubits added to their balance. In addition currently the top sky-block monthly islands will grant a fair amount of cubits. Overall, it depends on what the owner feels like giving out cubits for being the top for monthly or end of season rewards of cubits.

5. Cubits from other players
Some players will be willing to sell their cubits to other players for in-game money or mana depending on the server. If a player wants to sell their cubits they can do /cubits pay (playername) (amount) this will allow a player to send their cubits to another player.

6. Cubits from vote keys used on factions vote chest
You can go to /warp crates and right click to spend vote keys that you get from /vote on the factions server. This chest has a chance to give .05 cubits and .1 cubits.

Q. How do I see my current amount of cubits?
A.
A player can see all there current cubit balance by doing /cubits balance or /cubits bal

Q. How do I send cubits to other players?
A.
A player can send other players cubits with the command /cubits pay (playername) (amount).

Q. How can I spend Cubits in the Store?
A.
A player can spend their cubits by doing /cubits spend (amount). This will generate a giftcard that can be used in the store to buy something from the store. Note the minimum amount of cubits needed to be able to turn it into a gift card is 2.00. You can see all your giftcards you currently have made by doing /cubits giftcards . An example of what this looks like below:
1564863333246.png

From here you go to the shop enter in your Minecraft username and when you go to checkout there is an area to enter giftcards as you can see in the screenshot below where I have circled in red is where you enter the giftcards you have gotten generated from /cubits giftcards .
1564863463216.png

Then from here you click redeem if you have enough from the giftcard to claim the item. I recommend taking a screenshot of the usage of the giftcard before hand that way if there is a bug you can make a support ticket to get any cubits back or get the item to be applied.

Q. How do I view who has the most cubits on Manacube?
A.
The command /cubits top (page number) allows you to view who has the most cubits on Manacube.

In Summary:
A player can view their cubits balance by doing /cubits bal and can send cubits to other players by doing /cubits pay (username) (amount). In addition players can see all commands related to cubits by doing /cubits help. A player can spend their cubits by doing /cubits spend (amount) this has a 2.00 cubits minimum. The best ways to get cubits are from voting and claiming daily rewards from /gary . That a player can see all giftcards with /cubits giftcards .

Thanks for taking your time to read this guide.
Geshultz.

Last edited:

Pipicz06

ELITE
Pipicz06
Pipicz06
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
Hello,
Very nice guide you got here and it seems like you put a lot of time into this :D. First I wanna say you seem like you know what your doing when it comes to cubits and it makes a staff life much easier when it comes to explaining these kind of things to a player (mostly new).

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
Very helpful guide, thank you for explaining how to redeem cubits.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I must say the guide is good, but I don't think it would work well in survival. The cubit price fluctuates from day to day anywhere from 10k per 0.01 to 200k per 0.01. Good luck to anyone selling there! Of course the easiest way to get cubits is to vote every day!

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Heyo Geshultz!

Super glad you took the time to type this out as many new players have no clue what cubits are and or how to use them! This is a great guide. I also agree with BCA, in how the cubits do range from server to server! The best way to learn the price is to ask around in the community of the server you play on to get an idea of what to pay. Other than that, I really hope this helps out other players who this question arises to.

-Madison <3

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
Hey i feel like you should add the fact that gary can be used on 3 different servers, atlas, aether and factions for 1.5 cubits a week

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hey i feel like you should add the fact that gary can be used on 3 different servers, atlas, aether and factions for 1.5 cubits a week
I believe /gary works on Parkour as well, although I haven't personally used it.