[Guide] A guide to tempfly and how it works.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hello fellow minecrafters, today in this guide we'll be going over how to get tempfly, what it is and what commands you can do.

What is tempfly?
Tempfly is the ability to fly for a limited period of time. Tempfly is used on the following servers: Aztec,Oasis, Olympus, and Survival. You can activate and deactive tempfly by doing /tf or /tempfly . Both commands work. You can see all these commands again by doing /tf help in game. Example below to see when tempfly is activated or not.
1564274384501.png

How do I see how much tempfly time do I have?
You can check your total fly time you have left with /tempfly bal or /tf bal . An example of what it looks like below.
1564274430944.png

How can we obtain flytime?
First way is to get it from /vote . This grants 4 minutes of fly time per vote link you do.
The second way you can get it is from /kilton you can buy an hour of tempfly time for 175 heads(175 souls). Souls can be obtained by killing mobs such as zombies, wither skeletons, and chickens to get heads from them. From there you can exchange the heads into souls. Heads are also dropped by players in pvp and can be obtained from quests. Example of kilton flytime below:
(Something to note for Olympus you require slayer level to get up to high enough level to kill mobs such as zombies)
1564274608967.png

The final way a person can get flytime is buying it from other players. You can send flytemp time by doing /tf pay (username) [-m (minute) -s (seconds) -h(hours)] (amount) An example of the msg you will send if you are paying tempfly time away.
1564274970439.png

That is basically this short guide for tempfly time. Remember you can do /tf help to get an overview of all the commands if needed. Thanks for reading.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Really helpful to new players, thank you! I would love to see more guides from you. <3

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Nice guide! I bet a lot of people will use this thread thanks for helping them with this great thread! :D

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
Yoooo hella good guide man. Surely we pin this for newer players!