[Guide] A quick guide of the Friends plugin.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hello fellow minecraft players, today in this guide we'll being going through the friends plugin.

Q. What is the Friends Plugin?
A.
The friends plugin is a plugin that allows you to become friends with other players on a server. It allows you to see when a player gets on the server and what server they are on. The plugin also allows for the ability to message other friends. In general you can see all commands for the friends plugin with /f , /friends , or /friend .

Q. How do I use the Friends Plugin?
A.
To be able to add a friend you can use the /f add (Account-Name) this will send a request to the person who is online if they want to add you as a friend or not. You can accept a friend request by doing /f accept (Account-Name) or deny a friend quest by doing /f deny (Account-Name) . If the player has sent a friend request and you are not online. You can see all friend requests by doing /f listrequests . If you want to see information if a friend is online or offline you can do /f list . Which will give you the last time the person has been online and at what time they were online. It will also tell you which server a person is on. In addition if you want to go to the server your friend is on you can do /f jump (user-name of friend) . This will put you on the server where the friend is online.

Q. How can I send a message to another player on my friends list?
A.
A player can send a message to another player by doing /f msg (User-name) [message] . This command if the player is online will send pink text otherwise the friend will get the message whenever they log on. In addition you can replay to the last message sent to you by a friend by doing /fr [Message] .

Q. How can I remove a person from being a friend?
A.
A person can be removed as a friend by doing /f remove (user-name) .

Q. How can I accept or deny all current friend requests?
A.
You can deny all friend requests by doing /f denyall . If you want to accept all friend requests you can do /f acceptall ,

Q. What if I don't want to receive private messages by friends or don't want friends to know that I am online?
A.
You can make yourself look offline or online by doing /f settings offline . Doing the command once will make it show you offline all the time. You can turn it on by doing the command again. In addition if you want to edit any current friends settings plugin you can do /f settings and click on green words to turn off or on a setting. If you want to turn off messages from friends you can do /f settings message . The command can be used again to turn on messaging again.

Q. What if I don't want to receive friend requests or want to allow friends to jump to me?
A.
To disable the ability for people to send you friend requests you can do /f settings friendrequests . You can do the command again to be able to receive friend requests again. If you don't want people to jump to you can do /f settings jump . This stop any friends from being able to do /f jump (playername) . If you want to re-enable this you just type the command again.

In summary
If you want to edit settings easily you can do /f settings and clicking on any green words to turn a setting on or off. In addition if you forget the commands of the friends plugin you can do /f , /friend , or /friends to see a list of all the commands of friends plugin.

Thanks for reading this quick guide

Geshultz

Last edited:

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Hi Geshultz. Just wanna say thank you for ANOTHER guide. You're doing an amazing job!!! Also dont forget that you can do /fr [msg] in order to quickly message the last friend you spoke to :)

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi Geshultz. Just wanna say thank you for ANOTHER guide. You're doing an amazing job!!! Also dont forget that you can do /fr [msg] in order to quickly message the last friend you spoke to :)
Thanks Gapple. Updated the guide to include the command under messaging question.
Geshultz