Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1

Olympus is a prison-based server that centres around mining, farming and building up your own plots. Unlike any other server, Manacube offers Mana, Cubits, rebirths and many more unique features. You start off with the first rank [Slave] and slowly progress to the rank [GOD]. After you have reached the God rank, you have to complete one of the 13 rebirths currently available, after which you will be able to Ascend.
Olympus is perfect for players who love mining, creating things in their plots for others to see or those who just want to stay away from 'raging' games!

This is where you spawn when you first start.
This lobby can be accessed in the hub by right-clicking the compass followed by clicking on the Pickaxe or by typing /spawn when you are already somewhere in the Olympus server.

When you first join the server, you will spawn with a pickaxe with Efficiency 10 and Unbreaking 20. That is a pretty decent pickaxe to start off with! You can also get the pickaxe by doing /kit pickaxe but there is a cooldown of 8 hours (Shorter if you are a donor).
Do note that /pay is disabled in this server to prevent boosting, so please do not ask in chat for people to give you money.
You can see the amount of money needed by each rank by typing /ranks.
All the different ranks from [Peasant] to [GOD]
(Deleted old image on accident)
To get to your mine, type /mine and click on Mine I if you just started.
All the different mines from Mine I to Mine XX (Including VIP Mine)

There are many people who think that blocks increase in price as you rank up. However, when I tested it, it surprised me that they were all the same no matter what rank you were. It was also thought that emeralds were worth the most but they aren’t.
Coal - $10
Cobblestone - $25
Stone - $25
Iron Ingot - $25
Gold Ingot - $30
Mossy Cobblestone - $35
Iron Ore - $65
Andesite - $90
Granite - $125
Gold Ore - $135
Diorite - $150
Diamond - $150
Prismarine - $300
Red Terracotta - $350
Emerald - $375
Black Terracotta - $400
*Prices are calculated based on 1x multiplier

Rebirths are prestiging like other prison servers, but every rebirth comes with a different challenge. After completing each rebirth you get a special reward. You can access the rebirth menu by typing /rebirth in-game.
This is the rebirth menu

Mana is exclusive to Manacube. You can open the Mana Exchange menu by typing in /exchange or right-clicking a pickaxe. There you can enchant your tools with the different enchants available (I.e Fortune, Efficiency, Unbreaking, etc.)

Cubits are also exclusive to Manacube. You can check your Cubit balance by typing /cubit balance. Cubits act as store credits, 1 Cubit = 1 USD which can be spent at the store. You can earn cubits by voting for the server, you earn 0.02 cubits per vote. So save them up! To spend them type /cubit shop and redeem the amount you want (Min. 2 cubits)

Plots are a plot of land that you can get by claiming them (39x39 in area). To claim them type /plot auto or if you are standing on a plot that is unclaimed, type /plot claim. However, you have to be at least rank [Farmer], the 3rd rank, to be able to claim a plot. You will have to be a donor if you want to claim multiple plots.
You can add your friends to your plot with /plot add <name> this will allow them to edit the plot while you are online. Doing /plot trust <name> will allow your friends to edit your plot even when you are offline.
VIPs can have up to 2 plots
VIP+s can have up to 3 plots
MVPs can have up to 4 plots
MVP+s can have up to 6 plots

Unfortunately in the past, we could buy TNT and use it to blow up our plots to clear dirt faster but as of now, the best way is to just use a shovel and dig, good luck!
If you want to reset / clear your plot, you can type in the command​

/plot clear

or​

/plot reset.

This will reset the entire plot, it will NOT clear the dirt you have at the start. You can also delete your plot with the command​

/plot delete

.​

If you are a donor, you can merge multiple plots together with the command /plot merge. Max size is 4 plots together for MVP and below and 6 for MVP+

*Note: You can also merge plots with others who trusted you in their plot.
If you are an MVP or MVP+ you can change the border of your plot by typing /plot set border <block>, but do take note that this does not work for all blocks.
For more commands for your plot, type /plot help <1-7>.

You can open your Treasure keys at /warp treasure

There are 3 types of keys available in the store. On special occasions, there will be limited edition keys
3 Ancient Keys - 3 USD
1 Legendary Key - 3 USD
1 Perk Key - 3 USD

Different keys give different rewards here is the list

$2M - 50%
$3M - 50%
$4M - 30%
5k Mana - 50%
7.5k Mana - 50%
10k Mana - 30%
100k EXP - 45%
*They are in order according to the chest from left to right

//NEEDS TO BE UPDATED
Legendary Pickaxe - 30%
Dragonfruit Bombs - 50%
$4M - 50%
$6M - 50%
$8M - 30%
Rank Upgrade Paper - 5%
75% Sell Multiplier - 45%
7.5k Mana - 50%
10k Mana - 50%
15k Mana - 30%
Legendary Boots - 30%
Enchant Bundle - 35%
2 Legendary Keys - 20%
4 Cubits - 30%
150k EXP - 45%
*They are in order according to the chest from left to right, top to bottom

Olympian Kit - 50%
/Vanish - 50%
/setwarp - 50%
32x /sethome - 50%
Legendary Aura - 50%
*They are in order according to the chest from left to right
**You cannot get the same perk twice

You can buy ranks from the store using real money or cubits.
VIP Price: 50 USD
When there is no sale in the store

VIP Rank perks on the Olympus Server:
/Kit vip
/Arrowtrails
/Emotes
/Trails
/nickname
/hat
x3 /sethome
/plot merge
/hdb (Head Database)
/craft
/tptoggle
/pv 1
Unlocks VIP Mine
Colour codes
Bypass chat restrictions
Join full servers
Announces items with "[item]"
VIP+ Price: 100 USD
*When there is no sale in the store

VIP+ Rank Perks on the Olympus Server:
ALL of [VIP]'s Perks
/Kit VIP+
/xpbottle <xp>
/seen <name>
/enderchest
/pv <1-2>
/speed (Doesn't work currently)
5x /sethome
/rename <name>
/disguise
/kittycannon
/nv
/pets
/fireball
3 Plots
AFK Immunity
MVP Price: 150 USD

MVP Rank Perks on the Olympus Server:
ALL of [VIP] and [VIP+]'s Perks
/kit mvp
/plot set border
/near
/pv <1-3>
/plot music
/top
/ptime
/repair
/back
/ragequit (Doesn't work currently)
/book
/firework
7x /sethome
4 Plots
Colour codes in Chats and PM
MVP+ Price: 250 USD

MVP+ Rank Perks on the Olympus Server:
ALL of [VIP], [VIP+] and [MVP]'s Perks
/kit mvp+
/kit mana (3500 Mana a day)
/pv <1-4>
x10 /sethome
/fly
Multiple trails
Mini-Me pet
6 Plots

*NOTE: Not all perks from ranks may work. As such, we need your help to report this talking to a staff member or creating a ticket here

I have gathered tips for people who just started to possibly help you become better in the server.
Save up your cubits every time you vote, buy cubits with Mana (0.01 Cubit / 1k Mana) and get the VIP Rank so you can have access to the VIP Mine which can help you progress faster (About $500k per inventory)
Get a cactus farm or mob grinder as soon as possible as it will generate quite a bit of money to help you with ranking up
Get about efficiency 20 followed by haste 5 and then focus on upgrading the fortune as it will give you more blocks and allow an easier ranking up process (Max 25)

Here is some info that I didn't find necessary to give it its own section:
There is a lottery system which allows you to buy a ticket for $100k. After a certain amount of time, the winner will be announced and the winner will receive the money of all the people who participated
Like the other servers, if you have been banned, you can buy an unban here (1 time a year) or if you feel like you have been falsely banned or are deserving of a second chance you can appeal here.
To go to the Enchanter, type /warp enchanter. There you can access the enchanter shop where you can buy a random enchant of rarity: Common, Rare and Legendary using EXP. You can find out your EXP Balance by typing /XP. You can also access the Mana exchange shop there.
To go to the Tinkerer, type /warp tinkerer. There you can trade armour or tools for EXP. You will receive the EXP in a bottle.
To go to the Blacksmith, type /warp blacksmith. there you can combine enchants from 2 different books and add an enchant on a book onto a tool.
One of the rebirths includes killing 25 players. To do that you can go to the pvp area by typing /warp pvp. Fly and vanish is disabled there and you drop your items and EXP if you die there.
If your tool is about to break be sure to repair it. It costs $100k (Free for MVP & MVP+ Players) and you can repair it by clicking the anvil in the Mana exchange menu (/exchange)
If you are a donor, you can type in color with the following color codes:
&0 BLACK
&1 DARK BLUE
&2 DARK GREEN
&3 DARK AQUA
&4 DARK RED
&5 DARK PURPLE
&6 GOLD
&7 GRAY
&8 DARK GRAY
&9 INDIGO
&A GREEN
&B AQUA
&C RED
&D PINK
&E YELLOW
&F WHITE (if its white here you wouldn't be able to see it)
Example: "&BI&1C&BE" would make "ICE", "&8I &CLove &ALife" would make "I Love Life"
The list of enchants as well as their use can be found here. However, there are some enchants that aren't listed there. In the case that an enchant isn't listed there you can comment the enchant in this thread and I / someone who knows will reply to you shortly.

After asking around I have made a list of staff who is in charge of the Olympus Server (Though probably not all are there)
@Ambibug
@ThePigeonGamer
@Selfoccate
*If you know anyone else in-charge of Olympus do tell me.
But of course if you see anyone breaking the rules on the server (i.e Flying without MVP+, Kill Aura, Hate speech) do not wait for these staff to be online, do /report <Player> <Reason>. If nothing is fixed do go to Manacube's discord to report it in the 'help' section. Take a Picture/ Record a video for evidence. You can also see a list of available staff on the server by typing /staff

Thank you to
@ThePigeonGamer (Tips Section & Cubits Section)
@Ryanminty123 (Staff List)
@iSatOnApenguin (Reviewing the guide)
@Ambibug (Reviewing the guide)
@sam2365427621 (Block price)
_Dak (Block List)

As well as

@Dacon (Making this awesome server)
All the staff and community (Making this server playable and enjoyable)

This is my First ever guide. Please do not hate but instead tell me where I can improve on. If there are any mistakes (I.e Grammatical mistakes, Spelling error, wrong information) or any missing information please do let me know and I will change/ add them. Hope this guide helps you!​

Last edited:

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
That is amazing, I can see this helping many players c: Totally did not just got the idea to make one about Parkour

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
That is amazing, I can see this helping many players c: Totally did not just got the idea to make one about Parkour
Haha thanks! Good luck!

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
don't you dare I wanna make one now aswell xD

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
104 3
this really is a usefull guide about olympus, definetly use this ingame for people who dont know the purpose of olympus or just need a guide in the start.