Guide to Making Money!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hello again, everyone! For those who don't know who I am (if you didn't look on the left side of this post), my name is NStarMC. On my last guide (which was about potions), I have gotten positive reviews. So, I decided to make another one. This time, it's about moolah, or, in English terms, MONEY! So, what you will see below is how to make money on Survival. Some of what's below may also apply to some servers, such as Islands and Skyblock. Now, time to get started!

Auction House
The most common use of making money. With the auction house, you're able to set up auctions where people can buy what you put up, and the price increases as every person bids. To make an auction, hold the item that you want to sell, and use the command as follows: /ah sell (price) The amount of time that the item will stay in the auction house is 2 days, so it gives a good amount of time for someone to buy it.

Selling stuff on /shop
With most of the items on /shop, you're able to right click and sell them for a reasonable price. The price will be cheaper than the buy price, so don't go scamming the system. You are also able to sell all items of a type at once, but only by its default amount. Also, not all items are sellable, so you won't be able to sell tripwire hooks from fishing on /shop (Besides, they're tripwire hooks, so make some traps instead. ;))

Voting
Every time you vote, which is 4 times a day, you will get $1000. You also get exp from voting, so if you're VIP+ or MVP, use that to make bottles and sell them on the auction house.

Completing /Quests (QUESTS ARE CURRENTLY DISABLED)
Every time you complete a quest, you will earn a decent-to-good amount of money. When it comes to the Slayer and Hunter quests, you also are able to sell the drops from the mobs you kill (However, I wouldn't suggest selling the rabbit drops, though).

The Ancient Treasure Chest
If you buy an ancient key (or if you get the donator monthly reward) off of the store, you are able to use it to get a reward from the Ancient Treasure Chest at /spawn. The amount of money that is available from the chest is between $5000 and $250,000. However, there are some other rewards from the chest that you could sell.

Money Pouches
If you buy a Love key (or any other special key that isn't ancient or perk), you can use it on the Love chest. In the chest, you have a chance to win money pouches. There are four sizes: small, medium, large, and huge. The small pouch gives $20,000 to $60,000, the medium pouch gives $50,000 to $150,000, the large pouch gives $125,000 to $250,000, and the huge pouch gives $175,000 to $350,000.

Reward Chests
When you do /creditshop, on the bottom of the menu, there is a chest, known as the Reward Chest. It costs only 2 credits to buy. From it, you can get many things, which can be stuff you could sell, exp, and money. You can win $500, $1000, $2000, $3000, or even $100,000 from the chest.

Selling stuff to players
Basically, this is the auction house without the waiting and increasing price. You sell stuff to a player, they give you money in return. Pretty simple. :)

That, my friends, is how you make money on Survival. I hope you enjoyed this guide, and I would love to hear your opinions in the comments. Also, if you think I'm forgetting something, please comment it down below. In the meantime, I will see you all later. Peace!

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Thank you, Polaris! Also, yeah, new players need to know this. XD

Hello again, everyone! For those who don't know who I am (if you didn't look on the left side of this post), my name is NStarMC. On my last guide (which was about potions), I have gotten positive reviews. So, I decided to make another one. This time, it's about moolah, or, in English terms, MONEY! So, what you will see below is how to make money on Survival. Some of what's below may also apply to some servers, such as Islands and Skyblock. Now, time to get started!

Auction House
The most common use of making money. With the auction house, you're able to set up auctions where people can buy what you put up, and the price increases as every person bids. To make an auction, hold the item that you want to sell, and use the command as follows: /ah sell (price) The amount of time that the item will stay in the auction house is 2 days, so it gives a good amount of time for someone to buy it.

Selling stuff on /shop
With most of the items on /shop, you're able to right click and sell them for a reasonable price. The price will be cheaper than the buy price, so don't go scamming the system. You are also able to sell all items of a type at once, but only by its default amount. Also, not all items are sellable, so you won't be able to sell tripwire hooks from fishing on /shop (Besides, they're tripwire hooks, so make some traps instead. ;))

Voting
Every time you vote, which is 4 times a day, you will get $1000. You also get exp from voting, so if you're VIP+ or MVP, use that to make bottles and sell them on the auction house.

Completing /Quests (QUESTS ARE CURRENTLY DISABLED)
Every time you complete a quest, you will earn a decent-to-good amount of money. When it comes to the Slayer and Hunter quests, you also are able to sell the drops from the mobs you kill (However, I wouldn't suggest selling the rabbit drops, though).

The Ancient Treasure Chest
If you buy an ancient key (or if you get the donator monthly reward) off of the store, you are able to use it to get a reward from the Ancient Treasure Chest at /spawn. The amount of money that is available from the chest is between $5000 and $250,000. However, there are some other rewards from the chest that you could sell.

Money Pouches
If you buy a Love key (or any other special key that isn't ancient or perk), you can use it on the Love chest. In the chest, you have a chance to win money pouches. There are four sizes: small, medium, large, and huge. The small pouch gives $20,000 to $60,000, the medium pouch gives $50,000 to $150,000, the large pouch gives $125,000 to $250,000, and the huge pouch gives $175,000 to $350,000.

Reward Chests
When you do /creditshop, on the bottom of the menu, there is a chest, known as the Reward Chest. It costs only 2 credits to buy. From it, you can get many things, which can be stuff you could sell, exp, and money. You can win $500, $1000, $2000, $3000, or even $100,000 from the chest.

Selling stuff to players
Basically, this is the auction house without the waiting and increasing price. You sell stuff to a player, they give you money in return. Pretty simple. :)

That, my friends, is how you make money on Survival. I hope you enjoyed this guide, and I would love to hear your opinions in the comments. Also, if you think I'm forgetting something, please comment it down below. In the meantime, I will see you all later. Peace!
This was very helpful, thanks for the great tips! :)