Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
Hello Minevast community,

Welcome to Minevast! We know that many of you are interested in joining the server for yourself or wanting to learn what Minevast is all about. Well, don't worry! I have made this easy to follow, step-by-step guide on taking your first steps with us. This will range from connecting to our server to learning about what our various gamemodes are. So sit down, stay with us for a while, and learn what Minevast is all about! :)

Before we start I shall clarify a few things.
  • Minevast does not support any pirated or cracked versions of Minecraft.
  • Minevast is a PC/MAC only server. You will not find any PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, or Pocket Edition servers.

Chapter 1:
Launching Minecraft

All you need is a Minecraft account and the Minecraft launcher which you can download here.

Chapter 2:
Minecraft Screen

After Minecraft has launched on your screen you should be greeted with the selection options that say

• Single Player
  • Multiplayer
  • Minecraft Realms

Chapter 3:
Multiplayer and Minevast

You are going to click the multiplayer button and see your server list then you are going to click on the Add Server button at the bottom.

You can connect via mc.minevast.com

Click done and you should see the Minevast server on your server list

What minigames are on Minevast?

Skyblock:
Skyblock is a type of survival that is challenge orientated. You spawn on an island in the sky with limited (but enough) resources and must expand your island to become an empire. The original idea has been around for a while now, and can be played in single player mode by downloading a map, or on multiplayer servers like Minevast

KitPvP:
Kit PvP based around receiving a kit then being matched against numerous other players in one large free-for-all arena.

Factions:
You claim land as your own and build your base. Factions is a self serve anti griefing system. Leaders control who can can edit their faction land. Factions is also about diplomacy and war. You declare wars and forge alliances. You fight over land and manage your monetary expenses

Creative:
Creative is a gamemode that sets you into creative and lets you be... well Creative! You normally get your own plot to build on and build whatever you would like.

Parkour:
Parkour is one of the most popular events in Minecraft. Almost every server you go on will have a Parkour course, each being extremely different and unique. The jumps change, the setting changes and the style changes.

Prison:
Prison is a unique Minecraft experience, where players are the prisoners and they must rank up cell blocks by collecting and selling resources.

Skywars:
Skywars is a game where you have to raid each others territories and be the last one standing.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Very nice guide! This will be a very good guide for noobs :D

OhhSparkz

Donator
Ratings
Nice guide to nubs (I mean real nubs). I'll save this to my to-do list, I finally know how to log in! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.