Accepted hacd -- locked appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------

Your Username: hacd

Date when locked: January 6th I think (2019)

Why you were locked: I was banned about 2.5-3 years ago for nofall and I was locked as compensation for my ban.

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before? Banned 2.5-3 years ago for nofall and Ive been locked for 10 months to a year now I think.

Why should your account be unlocked? I feel like I have waited out my ban enough (2 and a half years) and my locked account (10 - 1 year) to a point where I am trustworthy enough to have the same privilege as normal players and different from hackers (I've stopped hacking for 2 years now I think). Also I listened to the staff feedback on my older locked appeal thoroughly and have not caused a single spot of trouble since I logged in and found out my account was locked.

Any evidence to support your appeal: No, not really. I feel like my ban and wait for my rank is a valid enough reason to gain the privileges of a normal player back.

InfinityxKatrina

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
MVP+
Ratings
Hello hacd,

Thank you for taking the time to make a locked appeal, I will be putting this in reviewing while I look over the evidence of your lock and discuss it with pk staff. This may take time, so please be patient. If you have any questions, you may contact me via discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229).

Have a nice day,
Kristina

InfinityxKatrina

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
MVP+
Ratings
Hello hacd,

I am happy to tell you that your appeal is being accepted! You have been faithful to the advice in your last appeal, and you have not been hacking and you have followed the rules. For these reasons, we are giving you a second chance. I would like to remind you that hacking is not tolerated anywhere on Manacube, and if you are found to be hacking, it will result in a ban. You will be unlocked now (as you are ingame)!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.