Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
Heyo,

I'm sure someone has already brought this up, but is there a way to remove the hacked times on all maps in challenge mode? Perhaps a reset to all WR times and implement a way to remove these times in the future?

Just a thought,
carv

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Heyo,

I'm sure someone has already brought this up, but is there a way to remove the hacked times on all maps in challenge mode? Perhaps a reset to all WR times and implement a way to remove these times in the future?

Just a thought,
carv
Nah they deserve the record boss. They worked hard

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
Nah they deserve the record boss. They worked hard
I should have made myself more clear, apologies! I meant maybe a few people could look through record times that were hacked and remove them (if possible), I recommended a reset for the times because that might encourage people to get on, could be fun. Specifically though, I'd just like the hacked times removed.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
I should have made myself more clear, apologies! I meant maybe a few people could look through record times that were hacked and remove them (if possible), I recommended a reset for the times because that might encourage people to get on, could be fun. Specifically though, I'd just like the hacked times removed.
Nah the hacked times should stay imo they deserve the wr

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
resetting all wrs is a bad idea imo. many people with great talent have worked hard to get those wrs, so resetting them wouldnt achieve anything. people would just quit. would be cool to remove hacked times tho, however sometimes its not easy to tell when a time is hacked. sometimes they deliberately finish just a few seconds faster than the legit record. filtering out blatantly hacked times should be easier,

and (on a separate note) it should be much easier to see wrs than it is atm. its annoying if i want to find the wr on a daily, for example, but then need to scroll through pages and pages of maps to find it. there should just be a command.

Last edited:

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
Logically, if they aren't able to keep the records now from hacked wr times, I don't see how they're gonna be able to prevent hacked wr times after resetting the leaderboards either (which btw they HAVE done a reset before on wr times)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
The biggest problem is how can we know if a world record is hacked ? Sometimes it's quite easy to tell, like when we see 2 secs wr on insanes, but sometimes it's just not possible to know, let's say there is a wr every seconds on an easy map, where should I stop removing the times ?
Right now my only way is removing to a time I think is possible or/and a time by someone known in the community, but it's still limited, most of the time I don't know exactly the best possible wr, and n other cases I removed a wr that was actually legit.
So obviously if we find a way to fix this issue, we will do it, but we have no idea how and to be honest I don't think there is better ideas, like people said before me, removing every world record is a bad idea, but at the same time I don't wanna pass day guessing which wr I should remove. So I guess the only thing left is just praising people that can record their runs.

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Some ways on how to have less hacked records

- ADD FUCKING MILLISECONDS
- delete all times (not completions) on easy-hard
- make challenge mode accessable after a few rankups, most hackers are noobs

also i dont make videos anymore but the few videos i have shows the best possible times on insane maps, if a time is better than my videos its likely cheated