MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
It has dawned on me that hacks have been placed into a "meta" as Kill Aura, ForceField, Xray, and so on and so forth. However, how many people on the server hack and get away with it? Anti AFK hacking is something widely familiar in the HCF community. It's pretty much a hack that moves you around in a 3x3 radius for as long as you want, allowing you to bypass the afk timeouts without building an illegal machine. Xray/Cave finder hacks have always been a thing as well. Selling a few stacks of diamonds can make you RICH in no time and you can't help but wonder if some of these baltops xray or use cave finder to strike gold, or better yet, diamond. It doesn't hurt anyone, no, but it can hurt the economy and gives others an unfair advantage.

But the biggest issue that i know for a FACT the survival server has is mobaura/triggerbot hackers. These people that build these nice big spider spawners and turn on Mob Aura, go eat dinner, come back on, and go make bank. This is something I have personally seen, as well as something I have heard others talking about on the server. This is almost as bad as using Force Field in PVP in my opinion. I understand it is VERY hard to spot hackers nowadays, especially when you can't tell if someone is afk or just doing their thing grinding so they can make money.

I just want to know what you guys think of hackers on survival and if there is any way to minimize the amount of hackers on the server. Please give some feedback :p This post isn't targeting staff, players, or a specific staff or player. Nor is it saying that something should change. I just want to bring attention to the situation and want to hear your thoughts. :D

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
You are completely right. Minevast like many other servers gets a lot of hackers and players with trigger bot which was a massive issue when the server first came out.

However, I would like to assure you that as staff we do our very best to stop this. We have measures in place that help us find players who use trigger bot or afk. This allows us to watch them and then ban for hacking.

You also may record any people you see hacking. This can be done by recording them and then posting a report under player reports on the forums.

Together we can reduce the hackers on minevast.