Hades Mobs Actual Actual Drop Rates [Outdated again >:{ ]

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Hey guyssssssssss!
We're back with another SSM super talented bug, exploit, and glitch testing episode! This is part 2-- 3? idfk anymore of Hades drop test. In this report, we will be going over all the ACTUAL ACTUAL drop rates from the Manacube loot table file. I'm an Admin now so I have access to it : )
I won't be sharing the actual loot table because I'm not technically supposed to have it... but SHUSH!
In this report the % for nether dragons and soul mages will be shared which is something super impressive, but more impressive if you believe that I actually killed 5,000 of each of the mobs which I totally did...

Expectations:
Given that the same people who made /hades would be making the loot table you'd expect the %s to be the same right? NOPE LMAO! Welcome to Manacube!
So uh, heres the /hades advertised % drops for the mobs
1618350581455.png
1618350596442.png
1618350615559.png
1618350628655.png
1618350638566.png
Data:
and here is the actual drop %
1618352190360.png
1618352212338.png
1618352235503.png
1618352262312.png
1618352275588.png
Conclusion and remarks:
there are no fucking uncommon loots! only common rare and legendary.
Hell hounds still says "+10% [dust]" for when you get a 15% dust.
To be honest, what us players see admins doing most is messing with these tables and replacing items using the same or similar commands used in the loot table. And I've been doing that on my own datapacks and plugins for years, so uh, plz hire me for Admin!
Why we are lied to like this? I wish I knew. Legit NO ONE cares what the actual drop rates are, so why lie??? you spoiled toaster!
I don't expect to see changes though. I mean, its not that big of a deal, just some letters and numbers, but why lie? And then first try to cover it when caught? At least now we have admission to the lie so thats cool-- YO LOVELL-- yo they outside right now man--

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
did you or didn't you?
What are numbers? You see, I belive that what really matters is properly toasted bread. Without it, all of humanity would, hehe, crumble. It doesn't matter if it was 6... for 7... 5,000... or 0 kills-- you need food to survive and bread is an excellent source of nutrients!
So as the son of Plato, Socrates, and Tai Lopez, I say we must ignore any number of kills and move along being high class wheat farmers as intended by the great and good lord all mighty the third.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
What are numbers? You see, I belive that what really matters is properly toasted bread. Without it, all of humanity would, hehe, crumble. It doesn't matter if it was 6... for 7... 5,000... or 0 kills-- you need food to survive and bread is an excellent source of nutrients!
So as the son of Plato, Socrates, and Tai Lopez, I say we must ignore any number of kills and move along being high class wheat farmers as intended by the great and good lord all mighty the third.
Haha,
This is invalid if its not done properly.

bunnycraft

MVP
bunnycraft06
bunnycraft06
MVP
Ratings
15 3
Bread is now very important I will remember that

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Haha,
This is invalid if its not done properly.
Agreed, but as a secret undercover admin I got access to a copy of the actual loot table from dacon
Its a little cheaty cuase i didn't actually kill them, but its better because I get the actual actual drop rates

I think it'll be interesting to see if they answer to why they put false drop rates on this and a bunch of other stuff. I've got a bunch more reports coming out soon about this
It's also interesting that oly staff don't reply to my tests without outstanding backlash and that it takes 15 pings to ask if any of them have seen it

Simply

PATRON
Simplly
Simplly
Patron
Ratings
112 7
Genuinely thank you for this, it's really interesting seeing the ACTUAL drop rates, and the fact that the Infernal Sword is 2x rarer than the other legendary drops from the dragons. Also I was afraid that the drops would all be the same but each mob but I suppose not, they are tweaked ever so slightly.

Quest for the Infernal Sword continues.

Simply

PATRON
Simplly
Simplly
Patron
Ratings
112 7
Genuinely thank you for this, it's really interesting seeing the ACTUAL drop rates, and the fact that the Infernal Sword is 2x rarer than the other legendary drops from the dragons. Also I was afraid that the drops would all be the same but each mob but I suppose not, they are tweaked ever so slightly.

Quest for the Infernal Sword continues.
nevermind. dragons are invisible rn.