Germany

Discord username
stefan

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
i want to become a staff memeber for helping others and catching the hackers

How long have you played on ManaCube?
75 hours

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
40 hours

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
detective.im a good detective

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
teleport with out requests and fly

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
detective.good with people and correct

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
help other players and catch the hackers

Are you able to use recording software?
i don t how but i think yes

Anything else we should know?
im german and i can t speek so good the english

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

greenpestopasta

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
greenpestopasta
greenpestopasta
ELITE
Ratings
66 3
Hello Stefan.

Unfortunately, I will be giving this application a -1 for a few reasons. The minimum word count for an application is 700, and you only have roughly 60. It is essential that you have at least 20 forum posts to apply for staff as it can show how helpful you are within the community. I understand that english is not your first language but it is important to be fluent in it. Your discord tag should also have a hashtag and numbers after it ( for example, my discord tag is Pesto#3418 ).

You do, however, seem as though you want to keep the server at peace which is remarkable aspiration.

Good luck :)

Sonic_Raptor

MVP+
MVP
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
MVP+
Ratings
382 11
Hey Haetred!
I know you in game of course and its great to see you apply. I will only echo what @greenpestopasta has said. You need to find the stickied thread and read the requirements. I know English isn't your first language which is why https://translate.google.com.au is such a great tool. Happy to come back and give you a rating when you have fixed up your application!
Good luck Hae!
- Raptor

x_xBen

ELITE
MVP+
VIP
x_xBen
x_xBen
ELITE
Ratings
Dear Haetred,

I have seen you on Survival quite often, and I know you are a good person. However, this application does not mirror that. The application you have here is not a good sample of who you are. Throughout this entire application, I could only get one thing: You are a detective. Though this is GOOD, I would suggest adding more reasons why you should become a staff. Not to mention the word limit, which is miserably lower than what is needed. Overall a poor application. Please revise and try again in the future. -1

x_xBen

AmiraHh

VIP
Conorbg
Conorbg
VIP
Ratings
10 2
I would like to add onto what was said above me:
Please look at the requirements.
Please look at staff applications that say 'REVIEWING'
to see the actual detail and amount supposed
to be put in. Also: Just because you are looking
at others, doesn't mean you can copy them
(Not saying you will) make yours unique.