Halloween chest ideas

201iQ

PATRON
Ratings
35 7
Hey everyone,

31st of October is halloween, which means spooky scary skeletons trick or treats and goosebumps!

It is still some time away from now but I am wondering what you guys would like to see in the Halloween Chests and what would the items do?

Below are some ideas that I think would be a cool addition to the game!

- 200 to 600 Blood Drops! ( which will give 200 - 600 mana. It would be cool it they were actual bottles you had to drink in order to receive the mana, with this way you could make mana “ sellable “ and actually be able to buy/sell some for money )
- hallowed Sword ( Sharpness III, Unbreaking II, Looting II and Poison I works like a potion of Potion which has a 15 % chance of posioning your target for 3-5 second range )
- Blood Money 5.000 to 10.0000 ( would be a nice way to earn a little bit of cash )
- Apple Bobbing ( you will receive a normal apple which will restore all hunger, simular to /feed )
- Pumpkin carving ( pumpkin with random enchants or not )

I’d love to hear you guys ideas and adjustments to the maybe too OP ideas above.

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
it’s a bit far to be thinking of items and such. But from what I have read I would love to see Blood money added durning Halloween. It would be quite nice