Halloween!

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Happy Halloweekend folks! Hope everyone has fun and safe plans for this weekend! What are people dressing up as!? I am participating in a costume competition at my college with a bunch of my guy friends and we are dressing up as playboy bunnies and one of us is hugh Hefner (very scandalous)! Looking forward to hearing about any fun plans!

SapphireCave459

Earth Mod
SapphireCave459
SapphireCave459
Mod
Ratings
15 1
I wasn't able to celebrate since I had work tonight, but I did see a ton of people come through my work wearing costumes. Lots of princesses and spidermans, an adult Naruto costume, a few people with random masks lol

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I saw a tiktok. Of the frat. And they dressed up as minions from despicable me. Except this one guy. Dressed as Gru, who btw is my fav movie character ever. But then. They went to the roof of a building. And did the "TONIGHT, WE STEEL THE MOON!" thing. And I got so jealous. Like, how to make this many friends. Also, how to steel the moon

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I saw a tiktok. Of the frat. And they dressed up as minions from despicable me. Except this one guy. Dressed as Gru, who btw is my fav movie character ever. But then. They went to the roof of a building. And did the "TONIGHT, WE STEEL THE MOON!" thing. And I got so jealous. Like, how to make this many friends. Also, how to steel the moon
holy shit thats a sick idea for a group costume