Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello Pres!

I am here to give you my review of the map.

Firstly the THEME of your map. While there are some farm related maps already, I don't believe there is one related to especially harvesting. So the theme is most likely original to me! Good!

Secondly the BUILD of your map. I am a fan of it! I like how simple it is. It's basic, but looks very organized like there was definitely thought put into the build. Good work!

Lastly the PARKOUR of your map. I found it to be really fun. The parkour is varied, but I can see that effort went into it. It's not just random jump vomit, and it's actually very enjoyable. It fits the Easy difficulty length wise and jump wise, and the checkpoint placement was good. The map is also really fun to speedrun, which is something I personally enjoy a lot. I couldn't find any skips in your map either as you had most likely patched them all!

Great work as usual!
Good luck :) +1

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi Pres,

I am writing to let you know that your map is now in Ongoing status. This means that your map has undergone a primary review by a map judge and is ready to be discussed among the rest of the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to come to a final decision on your submission! The thread will now be closed to public comments.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you can message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Pres,

I am happy to tell you this map is being accepted! The theme is original, while there are other machinery themed maps this map features a tractor and other details. The map is simple but displays the theme very well, and it is accurate to what harvesting crops with a tractor would look like. Good work!

The parkour is also great, it is mixed and varied and suits the difficulty well. I added a sign at the very start to guide the player on where to go as it was slightly confusing, I also added a sign at the very end with some minor guidance for clarity. Not much else to say about it!

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.