Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Pres!
I am here to give you my review of the map!

I think the theme of your map is GREAT. I'm not sure where it's from if anything specific or if it's just a regular haybot, but I don't think there are other haybot maps so the theme should be great!
The build of your map is PRETTY GOOD. I don't know what a haybot should look like but I can imagine it looking like the one you've made. It definitely does look like a robot though so I think the build is alright! The only thing that bothered me with the build was the amount of hay all over the place. This is kind of like the idea of the map but it was rather annoying, even though you managed to make some cool gameplay elements with it too! (The hidden slime jumps)
The parkour of your map is PRETTY GOOD. It is well varied, really fun, fits the length and has an acceptable amount of checkpoints. I think it might be a tad bit easy for a Hard map, but again this could just be me. It's my personal opinion after all. Definite + on the gameplay at a few parts, you managed to make some really special jumps with the hay!

Good luck with your submission! :D

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Hey Pres!
I am here to give you my review of the map!

I think the theme of your map is GREAT. I'm not sure where it's from if anything specific or if it's just a regular haybot, but I don't think there are other haybot maps so the theme should be great!
The build of your map is PRETTY GOOD. I don't know what a haybot should look like but I can imagine it looking like the one you've made. It definitely does look like a robot though so I think the build is alright! The only thing that bothered me with the build was the amount of hay all over the place. This is kind of like the idea of the map but it was rather annoying, even though you managed to make some cool gameplay elements with it too! (The hidden slime jumps)
The parkour of your map is PRETTY GOOD. It is well varied, really fun, fits the length and has an acceptable amount of checkpoints. I think it might be a tad bit easy for a Hard map, but again this could just be me. It's my personal opinion after all. Definite + on the gameplay at a few parts, you managed to make some really special jumps with the hay!

Good luck with your submission! :D
Thanks, should have mentioned that the bot is from the game scrap mechanic

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello Presidenten,

I will be accepting your map, for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is original, as we have no Scrap Mechanic's maps.

The build for your map is excellent, it is detailed and it resembles the theme that you have chosen, good job!

The parkour for your map is varied, although I found some of the wheat annoying when doing the parkour, it should be fine. The parkour fits the difficulty you have chosen and it was really fun when testing it.

If you have any questions regarding your map or submissions in general, please contact me on Discord, my name is fau#1734, or start a conversation with me on the forums.

Thanks for submitting a map and I hope to see more maps from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.