PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Ok here’s the sequel to my last health post, and this one is about sleep! So as you all know, sleep is important. If you’re like me and your sleep schedule is really screwed up, maybe don’t pull two all-nighters in the span of 4 days right before school starts. Even if you’ve been working on City for 4+ hours, it’s never a bad idea to stop playing and take a break. Like I always say, you can’t play video games if you’re dead.

Oh yeah after 12 hours I beat city and I’m really embarrassed about it so plz don’t bully me

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hey, city can be challenging if it's your first time (and especially if it's your first expert). I'm proud of you Tortilla. But go the f*ck to sleep.

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
ayy, congrats! sorry I couldn't help you all that much!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Like I always say, you can’t play video games if you’re dead.
Nice. Good point.

cammdden

VIP
cammdden
cammdden
VIP
Ratings
4 1
I wake up randomly at night and can't go back to bed, but I go to bed at weird times too. I'm trying to fix it and may get medication but kudos to you for helping others!

cammdden

VIP
cammdden
cammdden
VIP
Ratings
4 1
Also to add onto this, maybe a health pt.3, watch what you eat. Something can make you extremely sick and shaky and almost make you pass out. I started getting sugar problems and couldn't go without eating for too long or eat too much sugar. Even too many bits of cheesecake hurt me. So exercise and eat healthy!