Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
OH MY. I'm speechless. I would do anything to win this, I'm definitely down to try this. hope I win :/
Jeez, thanks a lot for doing this for everyone in manacube, really helpful and kind of you guys <3
Hope i win :D

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
No more entries for the giveaway. Its closed. Thank you for entering!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I don’t think there’s any need to close the thread as it’s not breaking any rules if people respond to it - obviously it can be frustrating as the giveaway is over, but there’s no need to respond to it further yourselves.

If possible, get Heeee to edit “CLOSED” into the title so new players know it’s over.

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
hey guys id like to enter the giveaway

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I don’t think there’s any need to close the thread as it’s not breaking any rules if people respond to it - obviously it can be frustrating as the giveaway is over, but there’s no need to respond to it further yourselves.

If possible, get Heeee to edit “CLOSED” into the title so new players know it’s over.
I can not get in contact with heee anymore, so we just need this thread to disappear haha

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VIP
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
VIP
Ratings
Sorry for leaving this open! I'm closing it now. Thanks to everyone who entered. 200 replies, that's amazing! Definitely the biggest giveaway ever done here on Manacube. Leaving this up as history, hope you are all doing okay, pm me if you want to get in contact with me in the future. Bye guys!