Status
Not open for further replies.
----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
HelenKelerCoke

What server was your punishment on
Parkour

Punishment Type

Have you been banned on ManaCube before?
Yes, i was banned 2 times

----- Your Appeal -----

Why should you be unbanned or unmuted?
I was banned for over 6 months, when i was told i was locked, i found out i wasent and the first thing I did was inform a staff member this shows im not here to just send my mana away and to just cheat. I am getting really bored of just doing Easy/medium parkour and was to advance to Expert/Insane/Champion. Please, i have been playing manacube for over a year now and i just want to go back to practicing hard parkour. Although i was just unbanned yesterday, i feel like you guys should trust me because I came to you guys when i was supposed to be locked but wasent. I just want a challenge, thanks!

If you need me, im in the parkour section of your discord under the name Youssef. Thanks!

Christian

SrMod | Helper Management
Senior Mod
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Helper Management
Donator
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
Senior Mod
Ratings
249 6
Lock Appeal in Reviewing

Your appeal has now moved onto the reviewing process. Your appeal will be discussed among staff where we will finalize a decision in regards to your appeal/punishment status. Please be patient during this process, thank you.

If you have any further questions/concerns regarding this appeal please message me on discord. [IIChristianII#2013].

Christian

Christian

SrMod | Helper Management
Senior Mod
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Helper Management
Donator
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
Senior Mod
Ratings
249 6
Lock Appeal Rejected

Your lock appeal has been rejected. As a team we have decided it is too early for you to be unlocked being you were only unbanned recently. Thank you for your patience during this process and for taking the time to file an appeal.

If you have any further questions/concerns regarding this appeal please message me on discord [IIChristianII#2013].

Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.