Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Every other game I play has forums that are full of crying twelve year olds or crying thirty year olds, so here we are...
All jokes(?) aside--
My ign is s8nQuinny, but most people just call me Quinny (so please call me that, lol). I'm an MVP+ of all things and have yet to really post on the forums, so here's a bit about me :)
  • I spend most of my time on Manacube @ Aztec Skyblock:
    • I'm building an island there that I hope to be very detailed and glorious for all to see with my girlfriend!
    • /warp s8n if you're interested in taking a peek, drop a like ;)
  • I joined Manacube around Christmas time, and have really been enjoying my time here. Fun community!
  • I'm a good ol' college student, working toward getting my PhD in social research.
  • I like k-pop, anime, league of legends, and the sims when I've got the time for it!
  • I've been playing Minecraft for a pretty long time...since 2012! (those were ancient times...)
    • I LOVE to build (if my island isn't proof enough of that)
    • I like modded Minecraft a lot as well!
If you want to get to know me, you can add me on discord if you'd like @ Quinny#2316 (I'm in the Manacube Discord) or catch me on Aztec Skyblock!

EDIT 4/11/2020: So much has changed since I first wrote this post! If you're reading this farther in the future, I am now Mapper and Parkour is my main server. I'm so happy to have stayed a part of this community as long as I have, and can't wait for what lies ahead :) Have a great rest of your day!

Last edited:

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey Quinny!!!

Welcome to the Manacube Network!!! I'm so glad you're enjoying the server. So, based on your joke(?). Are you a crying 12 year old or 30 year old?

Anyways, I'm Warlord9120 (as you might have seen) and I'm an Olympus mod. I see you like anime, what ones your favorite and what one are you watching rn? I'm currently watching season 4 of Boku no Hero Academia.

Have you ever joined in on an event? If not, you really should. The events that are hosted are a lot of fun! I hope to see you somewhere on the server soon!!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Quinny!!!

Welcome to the Manacube Network!!! I'm so glad you're enjoying the server. So, based on your joke(?). Are you a crying 12 year old or 30 year old?
In reality I'm close to the middle at 20 years old. woop woop
Anyways, I'm Warlord9120 (as you might have seen) and I'm an Olympus mod. I see you like anime, what ones your favorite and what one are you watching rn? I'm currently watching season 4 of Boku no Hero Academia.
My favorites are Holic (part of the CLAMP series if you're familiar), Naruto, and Death Note.
Currently watching BNHA season 4 as well! Eri is absolutely adorable. Also keeping up with the disappointment that is Boruto, and recently finished Ao No Exorcist Kyoto Saga, which was pretty good!

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
In reality I'm close to the middle at 20 years old. woop woop

My favorites are Holic (part of the CLAMP series if you're familiar), Naruto, and Death Note.
Currently watching BNHA season 4 as well! Eri is absolutely adorable. Also keeping up with the disappointment that is Boruto, and recently finished Ao No Exorcist Kyoto Saga, which was pretty good!
Haven't watched anything of the CLAMP series and I'm not that big of a fan of Naruto. But I loved Death note and I'm loving season 4 of BNHA. YES ERI IS ADORABLE. I felt so bad for her. Been a while since I watched Ao No Exorcist but it was pretty good!

As you can see from my avatar/mc skin... I LOVE Tokyo Ghoul. Bleach has a special place in my heart since it's the very first anime I watched. There's so much more that I absolutely loved though, too much to list here xD

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey Quinny! Nice to meet you and welcome to the ManaCube Network! It's great to see that you're having a good time on ManaCube... I'm TheProTroller but most people just call me either 'pro' or 'troller'. Unfortunately, I don't really play Aztec and focus most of my time on ManaCube's Survival server but I hope to see you eventually :)

PS: Might eventually even check out your island :p
- TheProTroller

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Smh @JustKyrO this necropost...
It is crazy to look back and see how much has changed since I first started playing on ManaCube though!
I always recommend some less common ones to people, such as xxxHOLiC (my favorite), Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, K Project, and The Devil is a Part Timer (Hataraku Mao-sama!). Some more popular ones if you haven't watched anime before would be Naruto (I'd watch with an episode guide to avoid fillers if those bother you), Death Note, My Hero Academia, Soul Eater, and Blue Exorcist :)

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
Smh @JustKyrO this necropost...
It is crazy to look back and see how much has changed since I first started playing on ManaCube though!
I always recommend some less common ones to people, such as xxxHOLiC (my favorite), Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, K Project, and The Devil is a Part Timer (Hataraku Mao-sama!). Some more popular ones if you haven't watched anime before would be Naruto (I'd watch with an episode guide to avoid fillers if those bother you), Death Note, My Hero Academia, Soul Eater, and Blue Exorcist :)
Sorry :( I’ve seen most of those, but there are a few I can add to my list. Thanks ☺️