EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
343 38
Hi, EvanTech here! I joined the server on April 21st, 2020 and so far I've found a place at home in the Parkour server. I've gotten close with some of the players and play just about every day! I bought the MVP rank, got some ancient keys for Parkour and now I got all the chat cosmetics I could need :p

I come from a background of learning to program including coding Java, JavaScript, and HTML scripts. I have some history from a small survival server where I coded a variety of main features including a PvP game mode, a custom banner maker GUI, and just about anything the player's suggested, it's been great fun!

If you have any questions or want to get to know me better, ask! Or add me on Discord, my DM's are always open if you want to talk! @Evan#3456 If you happen to catch me on the Parkour server or any others (which shouldn't be hard :D) feel free to say hi or give a hug!

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Welcome!!! Even though this your not really new BUT WELCOME ANYWAYS!!!! I hope you have a fun time On MANACUBE, Try not to get banned and keep this server nice and clean, and trust me. You can go very far by making good decissions!! LOL

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi Evan! Great to meet you.
You can usually find me on survival or skyblock ;)
That’s so cool you know how to program! I’m too basic to learn how to do that stuff lol. I still can’t comprehend how coding works xD
What was the hardest thing you ever coded?

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
343 38
Hi Evan! Great to meet you.
You can usually find me on survival or skyblock ;)
That’s so cool you know how to program! I’m too basic to learn how to do that stuff lol. I still can’t comprehend how coding works xD
What was the hardest thing you ever coded?
The hardest coding I've ever had to comprehend were some test questions for the course. Gives you a long block of code that you have to determine the output of, terrible. As for coding, the most difficult script would have to be the Banner GUI I made for the other server. I had to look up the NBT tags for how banners worked, use functions for opening menus and save the data that the player chose, it was hard to read afterward but worked like a charm!

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
hey evan, welcome to manacube!! how long did it take you to learn coding? i've always found it interesting but never gotten the chance to learn.

anyway, i'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the community. let one of us know if there's anything you need help with <3