Hello Hello c:

M0DERND0C

MVP
M0DERND0C
M0DERND0C
MVP
Ratings
screams
idk why im doing this, but it feels right to properly introduce myself to the community!

Hello everyone! My name is Rea, however my IGN is rosieoci. (please feel free to call me Rosie, but don't be afraid if I ever change it to M0DERND0C. I use that elsewhere on the internet.)
I usually main Aether Olympus, but I've put some time into Parkour & Aztec Skyblock... oh, and Islands! Though, lets be honest, skyblock and islands give me anxiety so yikes. I joined some time in late 2019 playing Aether and started playing a lot again recently!

I'm currently a fresh 17 year old and ongoing into my Senior year of high school! I also do art! I have a deviantart (worst place, i know) and a tumblr blog (also bad, i know.) so if you would like to see some, I can direct you to them! I don't do commissions yet because of paypal's 18 age limit, but I may take requests at some point or whatever. I also finished my first year of AP Art & Design, so next year I'll continue with a whole new portfolio.

Anyway thats enough, some people already know me from the games so!! thats good. (feel free to contact me for my discord, i dont like putting it out in public despite being in the discord server lmao)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Rea :) Welcome to the Forums and subsequently ManaCube :)

I've always loved seeing people's art! Tumblr is a pretty cursed place though, not gonna lie...hit me up if you ever need a subject for requests ;) Also feel free to say hello whenever you're on parkour! We don't bite...well, at least I don't.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
hihi! welcome to mana :D (even though you've been here longer than I have LMAO)
Glad to see another oly player on here -v- I main atlas though and only hop onto aether sometimes

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
welcome to the forums! im glad you've started playing ManaCube again. Let one of us know if you need help with anything <3

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Welcome to Manacube!!

I'm glad to see e someone make a big introduction! I'm Warlord9120, feel free to call me War. I'm a Mod+ on Olympus and a Mod on Skyblock. I mostly play Atlas and Oasis. Super cool that you do art. Let me or any other staff know if you have any issues. Hope to see you around!!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
honestly thats a vibe
anyways hellur, nice to meet you Rea! I’m anxi :3 I’m usually on survival or skyblock/islands.
I’d love to see some of the art you’ve done, and I hope I get to meet you in-game!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
hey Rosie! its great to meet you! i main on Aether too, so if you ever feel yourself needing something you can always come to me! I play every day so I'm on a lot; you will most likely see me on! welcome back to the community! *hugs*