Hello Kitty crate!

Defeatss

ELITE
Defeatss
Defeatss
ELITE
Ratings
WE WANT A FRICKING HELLO KITTY CRATE WE LOVE HELLO KITTY AND WE ARE DESPERATE FOR HELLO KITTY. GIVE US HELLO KITTY. WE WANT HELLO KITTY. GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT. AND WE WANT HELLO KITTY (this medicine is really doing sum to me)

QEIAION

PATRON+
QEIAION
QEIAION
Patron+
Ratings
106 5
Im bumping this because i 100% agree that Mana needs a Hello Kitty crate! This has been a common topic among the Mana community. So glad that i am not alone about this suggestion!

1679450810794.png

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
i do love this idea i just have 1 issue, the actual svas, this would be a great crate cosmetic-wise but like, there's almost no weapons that could be made unless you do something like "Hello Kitty sword" or something and that's just lame to an extent

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
282 20
My problem with this crate is that it is only for a set group of people, I feel like less people would be inclined to like this crate except the small group of people who want it.

But then again that could be said for any crate really.

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
My problem with this crate is that it is only for a set group of people, I feel like less people would be inclined to like this crate except the small group of people who want it.

But then again that could be said for any crate really.
i sorta agree, but no that cannot be said for any crate, take mystery crate, it had no target audience, nor did spongebob, or toy story, or space, or mythology, or zelda like most of these crates didn't have a target audience

Fxwn

ELITE
Fxwn
Fxwn
ELITE
Ratings
i sorta agree, but no that cannot be said for any crate, take mystery crate, it had no target audience, nor did spongebob, or toy story, or space, or mythology, or zelda like most of these crates didn't have a target audience
Spongebob, toy story, and Zelda are all most definitely for a specific target audience. Same with the Hogwarts crate and any other franchise-specific crates they have done in the past. Tbh I’d even say that Sanrio has more global fans/enjoyers than Zelda or Harry Potter, and definitely more than Toy Story. There are plenty of ways to include people outside of just sanrio fans, like adding nice tags and pins, cosmetics, etc. I doubt not knowing what sanrio is would prevent someone from using an SVA with good stats.

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
Spongebob, toy story, and Zelda are all most definitely for a specific target audience. Same with the Hogwarts crate and any other franchise-specific crates they have done in the past. Tbh I’d even say that Sanrio has more global fans/enjoyers than Zelda or Harry Potter, and definitely more than Toy Story. There are plenty of ways to include people outside of just sanrio fans, like adding nice tags and pins, cosmetics, etc. I doubt not knowing what sanrio is would prevent someone from using an SVA with good stats.
while that is true, i guess, i feel sanrio is just a bit too small of an audience, plus i feel like unlike those other crates this one will just be so uninspired due to the lack of content in sanrio shit that can be turned into svas, like all you can do is character themed tools and weapons, which isn't very creative at all, especially for manas standards these days

also while a good item being sanrio themed wouldn't stop people from using it i do have to ask you, what would that item even be about? nearly every sva has some sort of ability these days, there is no just sharp X or sharp 8 sword with nothing else anymore, we need something creative and i just feel like sanrio has nearly 0 inspiration they can take from

also no zelda probably has more fans than sanrio

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
mods forgive me for double posting but i made some items!!!! swrds im begging on my knees for this crate
I'm sorry, can we appreciate these models??? those are fantastic!

However, regarding the discussion of whether or not a Sanrio / Hello Kitty crate is "popular", this could be argued for every single franchise/idea. It comes down to preference and opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - if a crate is produced and you do not like the theme, you simply do not have to buy keys for the crate. No one is forcing you to buy every single crate, they are optional, so it is entirely valid for people to suggest concepts that may not be seemingly "as popular" - If you have no interest in a particular franchise, of course it will appear to be not as popular as you do not expose yourself to the content/media.

The ManaCube community is so widely unique, that there will be players who will appreciate the "niche" themes for crates, and if you are unfamiliar with a theme, it may introduce players to that concept and they may enjoy it. For example, there may be a young player out there that has never really been exposed to Hello Kitty, but if this crate was made, they may see it and really enjoy it! I think the issue here seems to be that the crate idea suggested is portrayed as more "feminine" and "childlike" which there is no issue with, but I can't help but feel that is the root of the disagreement towards it. A large portion of the crate ideas seem to be targeted towards "masculine" themes: Marvel, Pokemon, Skyrim, Medieval, etc. Now, as someone who is a major fan of the latter 3 crates mentioned, I can admit that there is a bit of a masculine undertone. Of course, I may be wrong in this assumption, but it is certainly a possibility that could be considered also.

With crates like SpongeBob, Pokemon, Marvel, etc. I feel like the addition of a Sanrio crate would be purely nostalgic for a large group of players. Of course, it won't be everyone's cup of tea so to speak, but it is so unbelievably difficult to create a crate idea that 100% of the playerbase will like. Regardless if a concept is popular or not, it doesn't mean it is for everyone! I think it's important to consider personal bias when reading others' suggestions.

(P.S: We even had an entire crate dedicated to fruit because of player suggestions! hahaha)

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
I'm sorry, can we appreciate these models??? those are fantastic!

However, regarding the discussion of whether or not a Sanrio / Hello Kitty crate is "popular", this could be argued for every single franchise/idea. It comes down to preference and opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - if a crate is produced and you do not like the theme, you simply do not have to buy keys for the crate. No one is forcing you to buy every single crate, they are optional, so it is entirely valid for people to suggest concepts that may not be seemingly "as popular" - If you have no interest in a particular franchise, of course it will appear to be not as popular as you do not expose yourself to the content/media.

The ManaCube community is so widely unique, that there will be players who will appreciate the "niche" themes for crates, and if you are unfamiliar with a theme, it may introduce players to that concept and they may enjoy it. For example, there may be a young player out there that has never really been exposed to Hello Kitty, but if this crate was made, they may see it and really enjoy it! I think the issue here seems to be that the crate idea suggested is portrayed as more "feminine" and "childlike" which there is no issue with, but I can't help but feel that is the root of the disagreement towards it. A large portion of the crate ideas seem to be targeted towards "masculine" themes: Marvel, Pokemon, Skyrim, Medieval, etc. Now, as someone who is a major fan of the latter 3 crates mentioned, I can admit that there is a bit of a masculine undertone. Of course, I may be wrong in this assumption, but it is certainly a possibility that could be considered also.

With crates like SpongeBob, Pokemon, Marvel, etc. I feel like the addition of a Sanrio crate would be purely nostalgic for a large group of players. Of course, it won't be everyone's cup of tea so to speak, but it is so unbelievably difficult to create a crate idea that 100% of the playerbase will like. Regardless if a concept is popular or not, it doesn't mean it is for everyone! I think it's important to consider personal bias when reading others' suggestions.

(P.S: We even had an entire crate dedicated to fruit because of player suggestions! hahaha)

I completely agree, and i understand people have their own opinions, but as i also mentioned, there is not much content/inspiration manacube can take from to begin with other than character themed tools, plus almost all svas these days have to have some sort of ability, and i feel either they're gonna add completely irrelevant abilities to the weapons which may look weird as they haven't ever done that, or they add none and just make it good somehow. I don't know, like it could in theory i just think it needs a lot of thinking and research for it to happen, cosmetics tho are easy picking as there's so much cute shit in sanrio, even id want sanrio cosmetics i cant lie, my only issue is in the svas themselves.

Also yes those models look amazing good job fxwn