Hello There!

iShigetora

iShigetora
iShigetora
Ratings
I just found ManaCube around a day ago and honestly Im really enjoying my time here. It has a pretty solid community from the looks of it and Im looking forward to being apart of it :)

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
Well, welcome aboard QuiteShallow. ManaCube has an amazing, kind, helpful environment that will always make you feel welcome. I'm happy to see you are enjoying it and hope to see you around. :D

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Welcome QuiteShallow, I’m Nick I’ve been a member of this community for quite a few years now and it still to this day always amazes me and is a fun place. I really hope you enjoy your time with us! It’s very nice to meet you ❤️

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Good to hear that you are enjoying manacube! Manacube is a very welcoming and strong community of players who work together. So we would love to welcome you to manacube community and I hope you enjoy when you play on manacube :D

Savvo

ELITE
Savvo
Savvo
ELITE
Ratings
Welcome to the server!
I’ve met you on discord. I would love to see you in game and get to know you better! You can find me mostly on Oasis Skyblock I’m there quite often.. (like all day almost xD) If you ever need anything you have my discord, lol. I hope you continue to have fun on the sever! I sure have!
-Sav

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey!!

Welcome to Manacube! I always love seeing that people enjoy the server and the community! I hope you'll enjoy the server for a long time and that you'll have some quality moments with other players. If you ever need something, feel free to ask me or any other staff member. Hope to see you around!

iShigetora

iShigetora
iShigetora
Ratings
Really feeling the love, yall are really sweet :)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Welcome! I'm glad you love the community so far, most people are really talkative and kind no matter which game mode you settle into! If you're ever on parkour, feel free to say hello~