Hello there!

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
Heyo!
I’m Nick and I started on manacube a few days ago. I found the server because dream shouted it out in his 5 block jump video.

I’ve been playing Minecraft since June of 2012, although I took a few year break from the game.

I’m 23, and in college right now, which with the pandemic has made me lose all motivation, let me tell you. I have a couple cats, and have no idea what to put here.

In my free time I like hanging out with a couple of online friends, playing some random instruments (I can play piano, accordion and drums, but own a couple other ones I’ve never touched enough to say I’m ok at) and obviously gaming on my computer.

On the topic of my pc, I built it myself, and recently upgraded it to a Ryzen 9 3950x, which is yet to hit 50% utilization as far as I know (yes it is a beast)

I’ve been playing on skyblock oasis a lot, so that’s where you’ll probably be able to find me, but I do dabble in parkour (even though I suck at it) and might try creative as well. My discord is Nicksfish#6352 (for now because losing nitro is going to change my numbers) so hit me up if you want. I’ll see you guys around!
-Nick

P.s. I had no idea how much info to give or how long to make it so sorry if I went over!

Attachments

PurplePandit

PATRON
PurplePandit
PurplePandit
Patron
Ratings
Hello and welcome to Manacube! You wrote quite a bit (there is no such thing as too much tho, so dw) but I’m trying to curb my rambling habits so I’ll try to keep my welcome short.

Main thing is I saw the kitty and I had to ask, what’s his/her name? I love cats and I wish I had like a million to keep me company all day even if they ignore me and do their own thing as cats tend to do.

I probably won’t see you around in game since I primarily main atlas olympus, but the community is pretty friendly everywhere, so hopefully you’ll have good times on Manacube!

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Welcome to manacube!! My name is Sil, I’m a parkour mod and I mostly play parkour. I hope you are enjoying it here so far! If you have any questions, my DMs are always open (uneasilly#8233) :)

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
Hello and welcome to Manacube! You wrote quite a bit (there is no such thing as too much tho, so dw) but I’m trying to curb my rambling habits so I’ll try to keep my welcome short.

Main thing is I saw the kitty and I had to ask, what’s his/her name? I love cats and I wish I had like a million to keep me company all day even if they ignore me and do their own thing as cats tend to do.

I probably won’t see you around in game since I primarily main atlas olympus, but the community is pretty friendly everywhere, so hopefully you’ll have good times on Manacube!
Thanks for the welcome! His name is Nashville or Nash for short. He was found on the side of the road near Nashville, Tennessee as a few week old kitten.

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
Welcome to manacube!! My name is Sil, I’m a parkour mod and I mostly play parkour. I hope you are enjoying it here so far! If you have any questions, my DMs are always open (uneasilly#8233) :)
Thank you for the welcome. I heard you’re quite good at karaoke!