Hello!

Jackyyy

Ratings
28 1
Greetings,

My name is mrchanjack1 and I've joined this server for at least a week or so, and I'm starting to like this whole community thing because I started
interviewing with some of the staff members on Mana Cube.

Staff who I've interviewed so far..

Dacon (Owner)

LiLKayla (Moderator)

AlfieJay (Senior Moderator)

Smxthie (Mod+)

Rory (Developer)
(I wasn't able to interview him yet because he was currently busy with certain stuff so I'm just waiting whenever he is ready for a quick little interview :L)

Also, the reason why I love this community so much is because that I made some new friends very quickly, some of the people I'm friends with are..

Dacon

Quick Silver

goose

nickk

xEricL

So, let me try to introduce myself a little more.

Hey! My name is mrchanjack1 and I like to work in a very calming and I’m very cooperative with my fellow workmates teammates and always aim to contribute as much as I can try to support it.

I’m a very creative person, always able to find solutions to different issues in a team environment or the job we’re working on, and often like to take the lead role to manage a nice and respectful team discussion.

When I found this server, it was nothing but nice people and nice staff members and it made me wanna stay there more often and be there for the community.. so I was wondering who made the server so I did my research.

So, I've started looking at this person name "Dacon" He is a Server Owner and he gave tips about weat the server was about and he's such a busy person.. but we are good friends now! :D

FAQ

Favorite Sports?

- Basketball
- Football (which I'm currently playing)

Favorite thing to do?

Well, usually I like singing, rapping and have fun with friends and family. Also I really love reading books because they give you experiences and it is unique and it has so much adventures, and usually I watch youtube or Discord.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Hiya, I’m Nick it’s very nice to meet you bud!

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Welcome to Manacube :) Glad to see that you are enjoying it! I am Sil, if you have any questions, feel free to let me know, I am always here to answer them! I mostly play parkour, what's your favourite gamemode so far?

Jackyyy

Ratings
28 1
Welcome to Manacube :) Glad to see that you are enjoying it! I am Sil, if you have any questions, feel free to let me know, I am always here to answer them! I mostly play parkour, what's your favourite gamemode so far?
:O
Appreciate it man!

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Oh fuck I missed more introductions. Ahem, Welcome to Manacube!!! I have heard your name a few times because of your interviews!! I'm Warlord9120, War for short. I'm a Mod+ on Olympus and a Mod on Skyblock. I tend to play some survival too atm. I hope you'll be able to enjoy our sever! If anything prevents you from doing so, feel free to contact myself or any other staff member about it and we'll gladly help. I hope to see you around!!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Welcome, It's always great to see new faces around here! My name is Ashley and its a pleasure to meet you. I hope to see you around the server! :D <3

Jackyyy

Ratings
28 1
Welcome, It's always great to see new faces around here! My name is Ashley and its a pleasure to meet you. I hope to see you around the server! :D <3
I heard great things about you, thank you for welcoming on this wonderful community! :D

Jackyyy

Ratings
28 1
Oh fuck I missed more introductions. Ahem, Welcome to Manacube!!! I have heard your name a few times because of your interviews!! I'm Warlord9120, War for short. I'm a Mod+ on Olympus and a Mod on Skyblock. I tend to play some survival too atm. I hope you'll be able to enjoy our sever! If anything prevents you from doing so, feel free to contact myself or any other staff member about it and we'll gladly help. I hope to see you around!!
LMAO it's ok friend

Thanks for welcoming me, we should maybe talk sometime soon :D

Jackyyy

Ratings
28 1
Also, my favorite gamemode is..

Parkour, Kit PvP and mostly Skyblock.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
Welcome to manacube!!

i’m so happy to hear you’re liking the community and staff members! I main factions, but feel free to come say hello if i’m online.
<3

Jackyyy

Ratings
28 1
Welcome to manacube!!

i’m so happy to hear you’re liking the community and staff members! I main factions, but feel free to come say hello if i’m online.
<3
Thank you, I'm now a well known member