Hello!

Etring

MVP
Ratings
28 1
My name is Etring, but feel free to call me Michael if you like.

You'll mostly see me around on Parkour, where I spend most my time, completing maps and talking in chat, just having a good time.

I do plan on applying for staff when I meet the requirements and make sure i'm ready, as I really like this community.

See you around! :)

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Heya Michael, its great to meet you! My name is Ashley, and you'll mostly see me around Olympus, but I come around parkour very often to hang out! That's so great to hear that you want to apply for staff in the future, just be sure that you don't rush it! Get to know the server as a whole before making that commitment ;)

Can't wait to see ya in-game!
- ashley<3

Etring

MVP
Ratings
28 1
Heya Michael, its great to meet you! My name is Ashley, and you'll mostly see me around Olympus, but I come around parkour very often to hang out! That's so great to hear that you want to apply for staff in the future, just be sure that you don't rush it! Get to know the server as a whole before making that commitment ;)

Can't wait to see ya in-game!
- ashley<3
Thank you!
I plan on waiting a bit before applying, as a rushed application is almost never a good one, and I want to make sure I am as ready as I can be.
See ya!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Welcome, Etring!! My name is Elly, it is nice to meet you!! I am also found on parkour, so I'll see you around sometime. If you need anything feel free to reach out to me.

GuardME

Ratings
My name is Etring, but feel free to call me Michael if you like.

You'll mostly see me around on Parkour, where I spend most my time, completing maps and talking in chat, just having a good time.

I do plan on applying for staff when I meet the requirements and make sure i'm ready, as I really like this community.

See you around! :)
Welcome, I can tell you'll be a amazing staff member but we'll figure that out once you make your staff application! I hope to see you around.