Hello!

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
Hi everyone,

I just realised this subforum is here and I never introduced myself!

My name is Hannah, I’m 20 and I joined Manacube in January 2021. I’m known as Cloudiez on minecraft and princess hnh on the discord!

I was previously here in 2019 with an ex boyfriend (let’s just pretend I wasn’t...) but had to leave due to computer problems and apprenticeship work.

I mainly play survival and you can find me online most days after work doing quests and working on my (kinda bad) base. Ive also been looking at joining creative (and making equally terrible builds).
I’ve already made friends with a few of you but I’m quite shy and don’t speak much in chat.
I love manacube because it gives me the fun, survival plug-in experience that I enjoy most in Minecraft. I’m truly just here to have fun and enjoy everything the server has to offer.

In the real world (gross), I am a medical receptionist in the NHS and a hamster mummy. I also love to play dnd with friends, playing stardew valley and watching tiktok.

I’m excited to get to know you all better!

See you around :)

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
Hi Hannah,
It’s nice meeting you and welcome back to manacube. I’m Mel, if you ever decide to stop by skyblock aztec make sure to look for me so I can give you a hug as a welcome back gift! Take care <3

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Welcome to Manacube!

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
I just realised I never responded! Thanks guys, I’m loving being back here. It’s so relaxing. I’ve been thinking about trying out Islands and Creative soon :)