Help? cx

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
So... I have played for 2-3days, and I'm now Titan. However, I don't earn much money from my plot(s) yet. Should I finish my cacti farm so I earn a decent amount of money, before doing a rebirth, or should I just rebirth whenever I can? I don't know anything about the rebirth things, so I don't know if there's anything that I should complete, before doing a rebirth. Some tips would be appreciated <3.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi @Worrey,
Nice to see you asking on the forums and coming to get help!

From my past experience and what I’ve seen from other members, I would recommend you to relax and finish your cactus farm, once you get all set up, rebirth!

You should definitely try to do rebirths that get you what you are looking for, of course do it after you finish it.
Here is a link to the post of Olympus season 2, if needed more information about it.
You can also go to our discord, #updates channel for updates that may occur in the future.

¡Hope you have a good day and found this information useful!

Ratings
So... I have played for 2-3days, and I'm now Titan. However, I don't earn much money from my plot(s) yet. Should I finish my cacti farm so I earn a decent amount of money, before doing a rebirth, or should I just rebirth whenever I can? I don't know anything about the rebirth things, so I don't know if there's anything that I should complete, before doing a rebirth. Some tips would be appreciated <3.
Finish your cactus farm before you rebirth so you know you got money coming in and then when it's finished rebirth

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
Finish your cactus farm before you rebirth so you know you got money coming in and then when it's finished rebirth
Hoi @Worrey,
Nice to see you asking on the forums and coming to get help!

From my past experience and what I’ve seen from other members, I would recommend you to relax and finish your cactus farm, once you get all set up, rebirth!

You should definitely try to do rebirths that get you what you are looking for, of course do it after you finish it.
Here is a link to the post of Olympus season 2, if needed more information about it.
You can also go to our discord, #updates channel for updates that may occur in the future.

¡Hope you have a good day and found this information useful!
Ok, thank you for your answer! I found Your information pretty useful. I already did my first rebirth, because someone said it didn't really matter, yet, but I will remember this the next time!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Keep in mind when you are rebirthing/ascending that your balance will reset, so don’t save up more than you need otherwise you’ll lose it! (For rebirths it’s typically $25mil, besides Hades which is $75,000,000).

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
alsssooooo my favorite part about the plot world and the farms you can construct there is that you can save up roughly 89mil so that once you rebirth you can immediately rank back up to TITAN. This is something I highly recommend working towards since ranking form slave to titan again can be mentally draining and frustrating at times. But cacti is great, once you got enough money to start your grinders I highly suggest a combo between endermen, creepers, and zombiepigmen