[HELP] I NEED HELP.

AnbuOnline

Ratings
3 4
I've done some really bad things on Manacube, such as death threats (which have led to me being PERMANENTLY BANNED). I really want to get on the server. Has there ever been a case where someone got banned permanently but then got unbanned. Anyway, its been like 2 months. I'm going to write another Appeal.
Please leave anything I can elaborate on my points (Please No Trolls, Real Answers ONLY)

Anyway,
God Bless You,
Anyone I have hurt forgive me,
AnbuOUT

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
There have been multiple cases in which a player, who was permanently banned, was unbanned. But that always depends on many things, such as what the affected player has done.

But I can give you a good tip: show that you have changed! Why should you be unbanned if no one can be sure that you don't violate the server rules again? Be nice and helpful to others, that will surely make it better already. I think, if you can show that you won't make the same mistakes again, you will have a chance.

Good luck and best wishes,
Mika

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
You need to wait atleast 3 months before reappealing..
bro, I appealed a perm mute and ban, many times, the system is mid, and they say to appeal every 30 days usually, not 90.

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
896 66
u
I've done some really bad things on Manacube, such as death threats (which have led to me being PERMANENTLY BANNED). I really want to get on the server. Has there ever been a case where someone got banned permanently but then got unbanned. Anyway, its been like 2 months. I'm going to write another Appeal.
Please leave anything I can elaborate on my points (Please No Trolls, Real Answers ONLY)

Anyway,
God Bless You,
Anyone I have hurt forgive me,
AnbuOUT
just need to appeal

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
bro, I appealed a perm mute and ban, many times, the system is mid, and they say to appeal every 30 days usually, not 90.
They told me I needed to wait 3 months to appeal my discord ban