Help with Selling items in chest?

ReiDarakeru23

ReiDarakeru23
ReiDarakeru23
Ratings
hello i have been having problems with making my own shops, chest wise. so i need help!
this is what i usually type in the sign on the chest

[Sell Shop]
Porkchop: 1
$250.00
ReiDarakeru23

and everytime i do that it says "[Player shops] the amount (Line 20) needs to be positive" which i dont get at all.

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
Hey- so just btw you would want to post this in survival forums next time, but no worries. I'm pretty sure that chest shops should be like:

"
First Line - Your username: you can also leave this empty and it will autofill to your name
Second Line - Amount: How many items you want to sell for each price
Third Line - Price: Put a "B" before a price if you want players to buy the item for that price. Put a "S" before/after a number if you want players to be able to sell their items to the shop for that price.
Fourth Line - Item name: If you don't know the name of an item, type /iteminfo while holding it
"
-xDacon on thread about adding chest shops

ReiDarakeru23

ReiDarakeru23
ReiDarakeru23
Ratings
Hey- so just btw you would want to post this in survival forums next time, but no worries. I'm pretty sure that chest shops should be like:

"
First Line - Your username: you can also leave this empty and it will autofill to your name
Third Line - Price: Put a "B" before a price if you want players to buy the item for that price. Put a "S" before/after a number if you want players to be able to sell their items to the shop for that price.
Fourth Line - Item name: If you don't know the name of an item, type /iteminfo while holding it
"
-xDacon on thread about adding chest shops
Ah thanks for answering my question! also i already found a way to fix it but thanks anyway :D

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
i get the same error but with a 2 expect 20