help

Ratings
I'm confused I just got in to the forums and the actually the server to! And I when't for some ParKour fun but there is a texture pack...And I don't know how to download it without crashing! can somebody help me by giving me the link or just give me a step by step!(+im on a Mac so yeah!)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey there! If you don't want to use a texture pack on ManaCube (there's nothing on it in 1.8.9 for Parkour anyhow), you can turn off your server resource packs just for that IP.
- Login to Minecraft, and click Multiplayer
- At the bottom, select "Edit": https://prnt.sc/tu2kz2
- Turn Server Resource Pack to Disabled: https://prnt.sc/tu2l72

And that should do it!

RainLess

RalnLess
RalnLess
Ratings
7 3
the manacube texture pack downloads and runs automatically, just let it download and install when you join the server. and if it crashes minecraft, then i have no clue it never happend to me.

Ratings
1 1
The texture pack is there because it overrides xray texture packs so that when the user enables the texture pack on their list it wont work. I did some Minecraft smp development and I help the owners find out about custom server packs so xrayers arent a problem. It won't let you play without it because otherwise xrayers will turn it off and Xray even more.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
The texture pack is there because it overrides xray texture packs so that when the user enables the texture pack on their list it wont work. I did some Minecraft smp development and I help the owners find out about custom server packs so xrayers arent a problem. It won't let you play without it because otherwise xrayers will turn it off and Xray even more.
Hey there!

Please be mindful when commenting on posts, as this is from August 2020 and has since been resolved. Your assistance is certainly appreciated, just be careful!

Necro-posting isn’t against the forum rules, but it is advised against - it just makes the forums look quite untidy.

Have a nice day/night!