Help

dragon13spirit

VIP+
dragon13spirit
dragon13spirit
VIP+
Ratings
So, I am going for the kill 100 villager achievement. Now I know I can just buy them, but I am saving up for money trade and, I don't feel like mining rn so I'm trying to complete some of the other rebirth challenges. Now onto my question is that is breeding for villagers disabled or something? I have given them a lot of bread and they have beds, but they still won't breed. FYI I am using villager spawn eggs from task, so if you say you can't use breed them from spawner that is not it.

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
You indeed need help, considering you play Manacube.

Mich23

PATRON+
Mich23
Mich23
Patron+
Ratings
for the quest of killing 100 villagers you can go to ./p warm somnik They have a big mob farm as well as wheat, carrot, potato farms

dragon13spirit

VIP+
dragon13spirit
dragon13spirit
VIP+
Ratings
You indeed need help, considering you play Manacube.
True
Post automatically merged:

for the quest of killing 100 villagers you can go to ./p warm somnik They have a big mob farm as well as wheat, carrot, potato farms
Im gonna give it a try

Ok, I typed that command in, and I think it does not work. As when I type it in it had just open up the menu to my own plot.

Mich23

PATRON+
Mich23
Mich23
Patron+
Ratings
True

Im gonna give it a try

Ok, I typed that command in, and I think it does not work. As when I type it in it had just open up the menu to my own plot.
Thats odd, /p warp somnik <- i believe i did a typo. But that warp should work. It brings up a warp menu with a compass, click on the compass and it shoould tp you there

dragon13spirit

VIP+
dragon13spirit
dragon13spirit
VIP+
Ratings
ok you did warm instead of warp, so I think that's what went wrong, but now it worked. I am now going to go there and see if I can get this stupid achievement done, and thanks for the suggestion. :}

Thats odd, /p warp somnik <- i believe i did a typo. But that warp should work. It brings up a warp menu with a compass, click on the compass and it shoould tp you there
ok, I did it without the typo, and I saw the compass, but when I click on it, it tp's me to my own plot. -_- I swear this game hates me

Last edited:

Mich23

PATRON+
Mich23
Mich23
Patron+
Ratings
ok you did warm instead of warp, so I think that's what went wrong, but now it worked. I am now going to go there and see if I can get this stupid achievement done, and thanks for the suggestion. :}

ok, I did it without the typo, and I saw the compass, but when I click on it, it tp's me to my own plot. -_- I swear this game hates me
odd