Henlo :0

Ratings
Hi! I'm Beau :] I've been playing Minecraft since late 2014 and took a break 2017, and been playing it on and off since. I've been trying to find a server that has a active player base and is actually fun, and I think I found it finally!

As for myself, my IGN is the same as my account on here. I play mostly on survival and I have a party named PIC (More on that in a little). I'm currently working on my base atm (It kinda got flooded by a under sight on my part-)

For non Minecraft related things, Ace Attorney is one of my fave series (Fave game is AAI2, I'm currently on Dual Destinies rn) my party is named after a location from it aswell :'D (being the Prosecutorial Investigation Committee) and it should be obvious who my fave character is xD But I mostly like the antagonists from it :] I'm also currently playing Danganronpa (First game chapter 6 rn!) and also TF2 and Overwatch :]

I hope we can be friends! Feel free to send me stuff on Discord :'D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Welcome to Manacube! Hope you enjoy the server- I don't go on survival really, but from my limited experience on there, it's pretty good!

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
Welcome,
Its nice meeting you and I'm happy that you've found Manacube. I do not play survival much, but you'll nearly always find me on Creative as Palk, Sam, or Samara. Creative is pretty chill and talkative during the day so don't forget to check it out!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Homie!

Welcome to Manacube and Manacube forums! I hope you've also joined our community discord. The discord is the best place to get updates regarding small things/bug fixes. Also, you can put issues in the help channels and normally get a quick answer from staff!

I don't play survival but if you ever need me or just want to chat im almost always on either Olympus (aether), factions, or creative! But I server hop every now and then to talk to all of my homies. You can also find me here, on the forums, often- I love replying to threads and doing yalls tickets so I can be as helpful as possible.

I've never played overwatch but i've heard great things about it, have you ever played league? (league of legends) that is my go to game outside of minecraft. I also play COD, monster prom, pokemon, and more! I use to play CSGO, Boarderlands, and others but my current comptuer does not run the the bestest.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Ayo welcome to ManaCube! Always nice to see new faces!

I'm glad to hear that you're having fun so far! I'm not a Survival main, therefore you'll likely see me on Aether/Atlas, Creative, and sometimes Parkour- but Parkour only when the chat needs moderation. We've got quite an interesting Parkour chat! You'll mostly see me in-game or on the Forums, and sometimes the ManaCube community Discord depending on if people need assistance. I try to be as active as possible so you should definitely see me around sometime!

I've never played any of the games listed above, however I've tried to play Overwatch but for some reason it never worked on my laptop. Missed opportunity! Some of the other games I love to play other than Minecraft are League of Legends (as Kayla mentioned above), Mario Kart 8, Jackbox with friends, and sometimes Undertale for the nostalgia! I definitely need some more game suggestions haha

Hope to see you around the server, Forums, and possibly the community Discord!
- ashley<3