Ratings
1,315 43
Heron
Built by Taslekio
Medium
- 30 jumps
/plot h:5 Taslekio or /plot v 61;-51
2019-03-02_08.41.25.png

I found that the build was delicate, and so having a lot of solid blocks as the parkour would take away from the build. So, the parkour has a heavy theme of panes and ladders. The few floating blocks, as you can see in the picture, look a bit like feathers floating from the heron's wings. I used white and orange panes on the bird and its legs respectively, as well as for carpet colours. I used iron trapdoors and most of uglier parkour is on the back of the bird, so it doesn't obstruct the view from the front. I'm pretty happy with this map, I hope you like it too!

Last edited:

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+1 please help tas is forcing me to write this, sorry autocorrect! GREAT MAP I LOVE THE BUILD please help me AND THE PARKOUR IS JUST GREAT! +1 +1 +1, thats a +4 btw

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Taslekio,
I'll be giving your map a +1, the reasons are the following;
The theme is not really original, as there are some animals, but enough as there are no "Heron" 's maps. About the build, it's decent but would add some detail. About the parkour, it's varied, but I think it's too short for a medium map and also easy, so I would change the difficulty to
EASY.

¡Good Luck! <3

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Tas,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is not that original, because there is already some "Animal" maps, but no "Heron", so I supposed it's still original. The build is pretty good, it's well made, and even if there is a slightly amount of floating blocks, it's still good. The parkour is also good, it's varied and fun, I've still added one sign and changed one jump.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.