Slohth

VIP
Slohth
Slohth
VIP
Ratings
46 1
Hello there everyone,

My name is Brandon and I'm a 16-year-old A-Level student currently based in the United Kingdom. Currently, I'm studying computer science, mathematics and physics, so I'm a bit of a nerd ;)! I, probably like you, spend the majority of my time lurking around the internet.
Although I originally joined the forums here in 2017, I took a hiatus from the game, however, I'm now back. You'll find me around parkour!

Here's some more about me, if you're interested:
  • I develop Minecraft plugins as a hobby and spend time supporting others who want to learn
  • My favourite TV series is Doctor Who (not the recent few series though)
  • I am pansexual :cool:
  • My favourite genre of music is rock/metal, and my favourite band currently is Ghost
  • My dream job is to become a game developer
However, let's not make this introduction all about me, there is a huge community here, after all - respond below with a few odd facts about yourself!

If you wish to get in contact with me, either message me here on the forums, or contact me on Discord: iHells#7514

Happy scrolling, and make sure to have a fantastic day!
Brandon

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya there Brandon!

I hope you enjoy your stay here on Manacube and more specifically Parkour!! I hope to see you around while I'm building maps haha <3
More on the topic of computer science, I studied roughly the same areas in college, always nice to see a fellow "nerd"!! I also see you're looking to be a game developer, which is really cool!

Enjoy the rest of your day man!
Jash ~

Slohth

VIP
Slohth
Slohth
VIP
Ratings
46 1
Heya there Brandon!

I hope you enjoy your stay here on Manacube and more specifically Parkour!! I hope to see you around while I'm building maps haha <3
More on the topic of computer science, I studied roughly the same areas in college, always nice to see a fellow "nerd"!! I also see you're looking to be a game developer, which is really cool!

Enjoy the rest of your day man!
Jash ~
Thanks for the warm welcome, I've always found computer science interesting so it was the obvious choice for me.

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
Hihihi!!

I do indeed spend most of my time lurking around the internet, lol. I really admire people who like computer science, bc it's such a fascinating field and yet I can't seem to make myself enjoy it. It's great to see you've come back to Minecraft - I did so recently, too, in June or July of this year. I'm super introverted irl, so it's nice to be able to make friends online!

If you need anything, feel free to ask me in-game (caylib) or on discord! See you around! ;D

- Caleb