Hey It's Me ... Awp, Awpinq.

Awpinq

Awpinq
Awpinq
Ratings
13 20
Hello! I Have Been On This Server For Some Time Now, And Have Yet Made A Formal Introduction Of Myself To The Server, But That Is All About To Change!

So Let's Get This Started, First Off, As You Can See, I Am Awpinq! I Am A Fairly Private Person, But Will Open Up To The Right People If I Feel Comfortable. I Am Currently An Avid Prisons Player, But Soon Look To Expand My Operations Into Other Areas Of The ManaCube Network. I Am A Family Man, A Gamer At Heart, And A Friend Above All Else.

Speaking Of Prisons, I Host A YouTube Channel Series Where I Upload Footage Of My Gameplay Directly From The ManaCube Server To My Channel, Check It Out From My Page! Other Than Minecraft I Enjoy The Outdoors, Spending Quality Time With Friends And Family, And Remembering The Little Things In Life.

I Hope This Short Little Post Was Able To Describe Me A Bit Better For Those Who Were Unaware Of Me, And If You Are Wanting To Get To Know Me Better Or Even Play Some ManaCube Sometime, Come Find Me On The Prisons Server, I Am Sure I'll Be There Somewhere. Anyways Hope You All Have A Great One, Farewell!

Zithmane

MVP
Zithmane
Zithmane
MVP
Ratings
16 1
Hey Thank You For The Warm Welcome, Zithmane. What Gamemode Do You Play Most On ManaCube?
I'm mostly playing on KitPvP, i was planning on playing the new faction season since the start of it,but i'm waiting to get unbanned, cuz i got banned by the Anti-Cheat, so i missed the release of it