Hey

Ratings
Hey, I just made an acc on here bc nobody knows me and I've been playing for a bit lmao. I mainly just play kit here, also parkour but more kit. My IGN is uPotted (I just changed it from BlankSpaceHere) and I've been called an alt like 50 times so I'm pretty much just here to say not an alt and hello haha. If your seeing this ig you can just call me Keith in game... thats my name so kinda makes sense right. Anyway I cant wait to get to know some people here.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey Keith!!

Thank you for making the time to write up a bit of an introduction. I'm Warlord9120, Mod+ on Olympus and mod on Skyblock and survival (need to edit my signature, I keep forgetting). People often refer to me as War so feel free to do so when you see me.

I hope you're enjoying our server and that you'll make some friends on it. If you ever see me, feel free to say hi. To get to know you a bit better... What drew you to Manacube?

I hope you have an amazing day!! <3

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Hey Keith!
Welcome to Manacube forums!
As I was reading your introduction, you got Tay Tay Swizzle stuck in my head-

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Keith Hello!!!!

Welcome to the forums!! I hope you enjoy your stay here, it can be very friendly here.

I say that you play kit and a bit of parkour. Well, I sometimes hop onto those servers so maybe I'll see you around. If you see me please say hi I can get a bit lonely when I'm concentrating which I do on those servers.

Other than that I hope you have a fantastic day!