caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
I wish I wasn't as restrained as I am. to be frank with you, i'm getting bored with this server. i've beaten every course and the only replayability to maps on this server, challenge mode, I don't have access to. I've made dozens of maps and i'm exhausting my theme ideas. I honestly believe this server doesn't believe in rehabilitation. I have a belief that the locked system operates under the notion that the longer time you spend punished, the better you will be when you are no longer punished. I don't think this is accurate at all. Look, I don't care about mana, or score, or anything like that that contributes to the overall progression of the parkour rank system. I've exhausted this parkour server and I don't really find fun in it anymore. It's just a cycle of me building a map, building more maps, playing the new added courses, and then building more maps. As much as I love building, I don't want it to be the only thing I can do on this server. It was nice to have access to challenge mode because I could juggle between hammering away at trying to get the perfect run for a map, and then building new courses. It was nice to be able to stream those moments on my twitch and interact with players on the server. returning to the punishment thing, right now I've been locked for around roughly 5 months. 136 days in total. I've been locked twice so I doubt they'll be as forgiving as they were last time. and my core belief is that getting unlocked revolves around you being active and reporting exploits. I'm extremely active for how little I can do so I really think that should contribute but I don't think they would look at that if I were to appeal. I don't think there's anything else I can do on this server other than be a slave to the system and continue to contribute content for the server that won't throw me a bone back. after this final expert map i'm working on, I don't think I'll be playing as often because i'm just screwed in every way possible. and the worst part is, the upper management couldn't care less about a punished players experience. because if you screw up a few times, you're a monster in their eyes.

just draw a line between players who exploited with block glitches or other glitches and actual hackers. I don't deserve to be looped into the same crowd as them for doing the minimum. I deserve the ability to get world records again. If you don't think so, great, but I'm done making maps for a server who doesn't give a damn.

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
I entirely agree with this statement

Kubikit

MVP
Kubikit
Kubikit
MVP
Ratings
I feel you.

Maybe we'd all be better off not wasting so many hours of our lives on a block game after all ...

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
we're with you casey.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I wish I wasn't as restrained as I am. to be frank with you, i'm getting bored with this server. i've beaten every course and the only replayability to maps on this server, challenge mode, I don't have access to. I've made dozens of maps and i'm exhausting my theme ideas. I honestly believe this server doesn't believe in rehabilitation. I have a belief that the locked system operates under the notion that the longer time you spend punished, the better you will be when you are no longer punished. I don't think this is accurate at all. Look, I don't care about mana, or score, or anything like that that contributes to the overall progression of the parkour rank system. I've exhausted this parkour server and I don't really find fun in it anymore. It's just a cycle of me building a map, building more maps, playing the new added courses, and then building more maps. As much as I love building, I don't want it to be the only thing I can do on this server. It was nice to have access to challenge mode because I could juggle between hammering away at trying to get the perfect run for a map, and then building new courses. It was nice to be able to stream those moments on my twitch and interact with players on the server. returning to the punishment thing, right now I've been locked for around roughly 5 months. 136 days in total. I've been locked twice so I doubt they'll be as forgiving as they were last time. and my core belief is that getting unlocked revolves around you being active and reporting exploits. I'm extremely active for how little I can do so I really think that should contribute but I don't think they would look at that if I were to appeal. I don't think there's anything else I can do on this server other than be a slave to the system and continue to contribute content for the server that won't throw me a bone back. after this final expert map i'm working on, I don't think I'll be playing as often because i'm just screwed in every way possible. and the worst part is, the upper management couldn't care less about a punished players experience. because if you screw up a few times, you're a monster in their eyes.

just draw a line between players who exploited with block glitches or other glitches and actual hackers. I don't deserve to be looped into the same crowd as them for doing the minimum. I deserve the ability to get world records again. If you don't think so, great, but I'm done making maps for a server who doesn't give a damn.
I confess I agree with you entirely. I'll miss you =( but I understand fully.

uh
acid

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
Dang, sad to see you go if you do. But its understandable, I would be pretty bored if I was in your shoes too

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Honestly casey, I can sorta see where ur coming from... I know being perm muted is very different from having locked rank on parkour, but I admit at times it seems stupid putting all these hours into a community that doesn't really seem to care...? I try my hardest to be active, and it's like the staff want you "to change" but how can u prove you've changed if you're frigging muted? The forums is really the only place I get to interact with people due to my ban on the discord as well. I never rlly knew u well, but we talked a few times and u seemed chill enough... so it's pretty sad to hear that ur leaving :c we'll miss u </3

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
178 5
I can only agree with you casey. As you probably know I have the same problem as you have. I'm locked too. I have every single map completed and can't get any world records anymore. Parkour for us is literally pretty much just building, not parkour. I mean you are way longer locked than I am, but I can see that only the same thing will happen to me. "Locked" for active players basically destroys the parkour experience of them, even though you maybe have abused a glitch or block glitched, it is more likely that no one had been affected by your doings (this is at least what happened to me). To get the same punishment as someone who has locked or spread all the Mana they had to many players is a hard punishment. Too hard on my opinion. I hope they'll change their management about "locked", because at this point of time, it does not make sense.

Kxll

ELITE
Sxschaa
Sxschaa
ELITE
Ratings
If i have to be honest, i can understand some of your points, but some also just sound like a desperate cry to be Unlocked, you know just as well as me, i am Locked, for the 2nd time, which is also 2 Months again (i think) before that i was Locked for over a year, without any hope of being Unlocked, the only thing i had to do was play active, be mature, or help people in chat which isn't so hard to do, you can still find Map Exploits, Bugs etc. to get more "points" on your Unlock, maybe you find an exploit on an Champ map? (I think we can still enter Harry and Shinx map?) so you could try to find exploits in that and straight report it to a Staff Member, trust me, most remember it if a Locked Player still helps them, if you think someone doesn't, just give it straight to Shinx, otherwise i can totally agree, the Locked System isn't the most Clever system whatsoever you could just play other Gamemodes (like i did with Olympus) while having no restrictions even though you would be Permbanned (normally) it isn't too hard to be Unlocked to be honest, at least now that i got older i can say that, if you act mature, show that the claims against you aren't right anymore, what stops you from making a good appeal? i mean, even if they decline you can wait a month and try again, you have nothing to lose, in fact, you even get information out of it that could help you get Unlocked in the future, if you stick your head in the sand you can be sure to not get Unlocked ever, they won't change the system that "Works" in their eyes, maybe in the future they will adjust it, but i don't see a future where you could buy an Unlock, get it with playing a lot or helping Staff a lot (and so on)

I just hope you won't quit since atleast in the 2-3 days i played again and saw you, you seemed really nice & awesome at building, wasting such potential would be sad, and if you don't build maps, what maps do you want to play to get all the maps again? ;)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
You can always join us on survival! We’re a pretty fun and chill community! sad to see your go though.

Ratings
I mean you did crash the parkour server continuously for a day with another player right after your time on the staff team. Seems pretty generous that you are allowed to play at all. I guess I haven't been around as long as you but to me it seems as if this server has continuously thrown you a bone and ended up being burnt every time. A good doesn't cancel out a bad and vice versa, you've been given a lot but that just means you know better then others and your infractions have always been egregious. If anything the bar should be far higher for you then others after such a long history with Manacube. You also have one of the most comprehensive ban pages on the server. Context is also ever so important to all appeals and bans, something you've left out of this post. Most servers wouldn't allow you at all to return to the server in any capacity. Acknowledgement and apologising for your actions is great and its something you definitely aren't doing here.

Why would somebody, someone who knows better deserve to have the full experience of parkour again? You robbed 900 players the chance to play parkour whilst you crashed the server 7 times continuously over a day. Then continued to try on alts. Complaining about the locked system is just but almost completely arbitrary as you are definitely someone who deserved their locks wholeheartedly.

:)

Last edited:

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
Casey :( ily your ban reason was really stupid I totally understand and I'm always with ya

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
I mean you did crash the parkour server continuously for a day with another player right after your time on the staff team. Seems pretty generous that you are allowed to play at all. I guess I haven't been around as long as you but to me it seems as if this server has continuously thrown you a bone and ended up being burnt every time. A good doesn't cancel out a bad and vice versa, you've been given a lot but that just means you know better then others and your infractions have always been egregious. If anything the bar should be far higher for you then others after such a long history with Manacube. You also have one of the most comprehensive ban pages on the server. Context is also ever so important to all appeals and bans, something you've left out of this post. Most servers wouldn't allow you at all to return to the server in any capacity. Acknowledgement and apologising for your actions is great and its something you definitely aren't doing here.

Why would somebody, someone who knows better deserve to have the full experience of parkour again? You robbed 900 players the chance to play parkour whilst you crashed the server 7 times continuously over a day. Then continued to try on alts. Complaining about the locked system is just but almost completely arbitrary as you are definitely someone who deserved their locks wholeheartedly.

:)
I dont think you are being fully accurate to say this. My ban page mostly has punishments from 2017 and wrongful bans. A few are bans for spam buying hats, which sure it is childish but not deserved. I only really crashed the server once and I didn't do it continually. Granted, I showed 2 other players how to do it which was not a smart decision. I feel bad for the players who were caught up in that debacle but I can't undo that. The main person who continued to crash the server was Cam. You can say this server has thrown me a bone but I believe I've always been blindsided. I can't compete in events because of a server specific punishment? Strange how server specific applies to another part of the server. I made a mistake and restrictions to my playstyle continue to get added. The one time the server owner acknowledges the locked system, he'd ask me if I would rather get banned. You dont know why I was locked so you dont have the right to assume it was for crashing the server. You can't assume I'm deserving of my lock. The server crashing was a permban and is completely unrelated to my lock.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I dont think you are being fully accurate to say this. My ban page mostly has punishments from 2017 and wrongful bans. A few are bans for spam buying hats, which sure it is childish but not deserved. I only really crashed the server once and I didn't do it continually. Granted, I showed 2 other players how to do it which was not a smart decision. I feel bad for the players who were caught up in that debacle but I can't undo that. The main person who continued to crash the server was Cam. You can say this server has thrown me a bone but I believe I've always been blindsided. I can't compete in events because of a server specific punishment? Strange how server specific applies to another part of the server. I made a mistake and restrictions to my playstyle continue to get added. The one time the server owner acknowledges the locked system, he'd ask me if I would rather get banned. You dont know why I was locked so you dont have the right to assume it was for crashing the server. You can't assume I'm deserving of my lock. The server crashing was a permban and is completely unrelated to my lock.
I love your paragraphs, write me more.

anyways I thought I would say something.

I feel like locked should get a few changes to it as it seems like in your post. I do not agree with the perm ban or stay with locked tag/rank from seeing Dacon's saying in chat.

I get where you're coming from as I have done stupid stuff in the past on here and regret it. You're decisions where dumb, and mine where also dumb. I hope you're reading this seriously and not as a joke, as I know you like to joke around a little bit sometimes.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
As much as I hate to take sides, this is going to sound cold blooded, but I am in full agreement with Parkourlegend.
If I had crashed the server once, I would have lost my staff and gotten permanently banned. No ifs and buts about it. You got a chance to seek redemption for your slip-ups 7 times before you lost your staff permissions. That in itself was very generous to the staff team, and to let you stay on the server was even more generous. Now, I'm not saying you can't and shouldn't appeal your lock. I encourage you to do so. You were a pretty good staff member before this whole fiasco, besides your 2017 punishment spree. Who knows? Maybe one day, the community would feel more comfortable letting you back in the staff team.
The thing is, we're willing to forgive you. Just not now.
Best wishes,
~CodexTheDuplex
He wasn't staff when he got banned.. He said he had lots of fake bans in 2017. Also he retired from staffing before he made the crash plot so you haven't done your research well.

G6_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
52 6
He wasn't staff when he got banned.. He said he had lots of fake bans in 2017. Also he retired from staffing before he made the crash plot so you haven't done your research well.
Maybe I have done my research wrong. Thanks for informing me.
However, even former staff members don't act like this. 2017 did have a lot of fake bans, yes, that's why I didn't make it have much of an impact in my post.