Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Could you please include the name of your map? thanks <3

Ratings
It's a cute little map! I had fun playing it, yet I'd really suggest adding just a little bit more of variety with the type of jumps included, when playing, it felt more as of a long easy than a medium? It was pretty easy jumps ngl. I'd suggest "buffing" some of the jumps to medium standards and adding variety. For now I'm going to have to stay at a 0 for my vote (I'll check in in about 24 hours)

Good luck on your map and future maps! -BB

I added a bit more, so now the jump count is around 65. I do have to say that this map is even hard for me to complete, but that may just be because I'm not the best at parkour, and that lots of medium maps are significantly easier (i.e. sandsoftime and freewilly). I am open to more feedback though and I appreciate you taking the time to play my map BipolarBear!

Curiosity, about when should I expect to get a final answer on this map?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi HeyImPink12,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not good, because there is already some "Animal" themed maps, please try using a better theme next time ! The build is not really good too, the animals looks cute, but the problem is the parkour floating around your builds and being messy, please try building your parkour on/in a main build and not around. The parkour could be better, the parkour is varied, which is good, but there is 2 problem in your map, 1 : There is a big exploit here : http://prntscr.com/nsu9f8, and 2 : Single iron bars are not allowed because they are different in 1.9+, so be careful next time !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.