Heyy im djj

Enlill

VIP
sqki17
sqki17
VIP
Ratings
My name is Dj :). I go by Enlill on minecraft now. I know my sgjk or whatever name is dumb im gonna change it. But hiiiii im just bored and letting my roommates kid grind on my survival town. Well anyway yeah im 18 turning 19 in a few days the 26th. Ive played minecraft my whole life but right now im going thourgh life shit so im not working alot. Witch only means more time for hobbbyys and minecraft is my faviorte hobby at midnight when i dont get shit else to do still. I enjoy the community and im trying to make friendss but i am on the spectrum and have been fed mushrooms and A$id from my mom since i was 10 so somtimes im a bit odd. But i hope to continue to play and have fun on this server :) i mainly play earth but if anyone has any towns or factions i could join on the other servers id loveeeee to start playing the other ones i wanna make friends :)

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Welcome Welcome! I can't believe these nerds didn't welcome you. Actual favoritism SMH, anyways welcome! Hope you have a fun time *cough* unlike I did. But have fun, make friends, and don't piss off the staff! (great advice)

Enlill

VIP
sqki17
sqki17
VIP
Ratings
Thanks for the advice
I like to ArgUe some times but i try not to in chat most of the time.
And yeah fr no one even welcomed me ): and i barely talk to anybody inchat i just enjoy the server.

Anyway tho much love for the response hope lifes going good for u right now

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
hi bestie happy very late bday i hope u had an amazing one! lets be friends on god

Enlill

VIP
sqki17
sqki17
VIP
Ratings
hi bestie happy very late bday i hope u had an amazing one! lets be friends on god
Hey bestiiiii of course we can and ShOuld be friends
Sorry for the late response i rarely check the forms

Nether

ELITE
nether_worm
nether_worm
ELITE
Ratings
Make sure to join Parkour because we are the coolest heh

Oh and dont do coinflips on Skyblock because the people the are either super rich or absolutely lucky and you will loose all your stuff... Talking from experience PepeHands